Ask
    VArquette Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2009, 04:21 PM
    NY State Child Support
    Did NY State change the age of when child support is no longer obligated
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2009, 05:05 PM

Not recently, no. What time concerns you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In NY State @ What Age Does Child Support End [ 8 Answers ]

Our court papers do NOT state an age limit for child support to end. Both my kids are in college. One is 18 the other just turned 21. 1. Is the state of NY going to end the support one day without notice? 2. Can their father end the support at any time without me knowing until get a payment...

Child support in the state of Indiana [ 1 Answers ]

College kid in the state of Indiana will be 21 can child support be stopped upon the kid turning 21

New york state child support [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 14 year old child with my ex huband. I am in court trying to get a cost of living adjustment(havent had on in 12 years). His attorney is arguing that the order that stands before the court for his other child (younger) should be taking into effect before they give my son his adjustment....

The state and child support [ 1 Answers ]

Why do you have to pay money back to a state when a child support order has been fulfilled and the child is 22 years old

Child support out of state [ 4 Answers ]

My ex wants to move out of state and take our son with her. What are my child support rights and do I have to pay an increase of living in the state that she lives in or mine? I live in Minnesota and she wants to move to the west coast.

View more questions Search