Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenny cedeno Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2009, 11:14 PM
    My mother have custody of my kids and I want it back
    My mother have custody of my kids and I want it back how I get it back?
    jenny cedeno Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2009, 11:24 PM

My mother have custody of my kids and I want it back
    logans_mom Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2009, 09:20 AM

My mother have custody of my kids and I want it back how I get it back?
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2009, 09:23 AM

How long has your mother had custody?

Why does she currently have custody?

Please provide all pertinent information for the most accurate answers.
    luckykeah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2011, 11:02 AM
    I have a child endangerment felony because of a meth lab wile I was serving a 2 year sentince my mom got full custody of my little girl how do I go about getting her back
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

May 9, 2011, 11:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by luckykeah View Post
    i have a child endangerment felony becouse of a meth lab wile i was serving a 2 year sentince my mom got full custody of my lil girl how do i go about getting her back
    Have you completed your sentence, and any probation?

Have you asked your mother about the idea of your getting your child back? What does your mother think?

You would need to hire an attorney who would file a motion with the court to restore custody to you. Be prepared to show that you have turned your life around. You will probably also have to show that, in additon, it would be better for the child for you to have custody.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to giver temp. Custody of my kids to my mother [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I want to give temporary custody of my kids to my mother till I can get back on my feet, but the problem is one of my kids father might contest it but he has to understand that my kids can not be separated. He can see his child on the weekends or for the summer but he has to understand that she...

Can a mother who left for many years come back and get 50/50 custody? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend has had full physical custody for 2 years of his 4 year old daughter. Now before that he had 50/50 custody for one year , the mother of the child has been out the child's life since about the time she was 8 months she has never shown any interest in being involved in this child's...

Dad wants to take kids back to home state and file for custody? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: My brother moved to Arizona from Washington with his wife and kids and 2 years there she had a affair and has now kicked my brother out. She no longer wants to be with him. No papers have been filed and my brother wants to take his kids and drive back home to Washington where all the...

Mother wants residential custody back [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Thank you for taking the time to read this. What are the chances of me getting residential custody back of my 6 yr old daughter, I gave up custody 6 months ago because of the unbelievable stress and torment my ex was putting me through and because of all the guilt I felt, I caved...

Emergency custody order due to the mother of my kids doing meth [ 1 Answers ]

I have 5 kids with my ex, we weren't married, she has full custody till I take it to family court. Can't afford a lawyer right now. Their mother is doing meth, I have police reports stating this, and one states that the children were there when their mother came home high on meth, she beat up her...

View more questions Search