Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lvrs22546 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2009, 08:40 AM
    Hurtful family
    I have a 22 year old with 2 children and twins on the way, she lived with us on and off for 3 years the last time she was awful dirty lazy did not work and never cleaned any thing very distrespectful to everyone in the house like we owe her. Cussing and calling names. We already know the teantent law however, is there a way to allow her to stay on a day to day base in virginia
    tracyhilton1201 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Apr 21, 2009, 06:04 PM

Tell her she can't stay with you because she makes your home unhappy... if she is willing to watch her mouth, clean up after herself and take care of her own children, you know be an adult then she can come stay but give her a time frame to be moved out and on her own, she has made grown up choice by having kids its time for her to grown up!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hurtful Break_up [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I have been going out with my boyfriend fro 5 months to be exact. He has a 6 year old son and I have three kids. We both have been in a relationship that did not work out for the both of us and so we both were trying to fix our past mistakes and making our relationship work. Well for my...

Hurtful things said after breakup [ 4 Answers ]

I was with someone for 11 years and I recently posted about 3 weeks ago. The problem is I am going to get my things in the next few days and I would like someone to help me understand how the person I loved for all this time can be so callous and cold. He has said things like "You just don't do it...

Ami I doing the right thing? My mom is hurtful! [ 7 Answers ]

My mom left me and my elder sis when I was only 2 yrs old with my sisters dad, she was dating my biological dad when she conceived me but they broke up and she stayed back with my sisters dad as he accepted me . I grew up with her dad and step mom until I was 9. my childhood was very unhappy. My...

Hurtful Dreams [ 3 Answers ]

In my dreams, I will get hurt and I can feel pain in that area. What is going on?

Hurtful relationship [ 11 Answers ]

To all of the women/teenage girls, If your boyfriend was hitting you and beating you up, and one of your friends told you to dump him because of it... what would you do? Listen to your friend or stay with the guy?

View more questions Search