Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amoghahl Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2009, 04:49 AM
    Movie about kids hijacking a plane
    I saw a movie several years ago about kids touring a jet liner. A couple with weapons hijacked the plane. Any ideas what movie this was?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 21, 2009, 05:45 AM

Possibly Bad Attitudes: Bad Attitudesn-top: Movie and film review from Answers.com
    mgmve Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2011, 10:47 AM
    Was one of the kidz in the mute?
    heidiwin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2011, 01:21 PM
    Hi!I've been searching the same movie... I watched it as a kid and I don't know the name.It was with some kids that paid off someone in an airport to tell their parents they are going to a summer camp. One of the kids has a rich dad and he sees his plane and they decide to snick in, but the plane is hijacked by a man and a woman who wanted to kidnap the kid's father. I think there were 5 kids, one of the girls I remember was all dressed in black, didn't talk at first and had a dog. Finally the kids get back the control of the plane and the hijackers beg to be handed over to the police. If anyone knows anything about this movie, actors, name... anything, please leave a message.
    heidiwin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2011, 01:24 PM
    I've searched for the movie Bad attitudes and it might be it... unfortunatelly I cannot find a picture or more info...
    ricaleopoldo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 12:05 PM
    Hi I am also looking for the title of thAt movie I was able to watch that when I was a kid and I don't know the title because I think it was not that famous that time so most of my friends doesn't know about it. Hope you could tell me title.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids movie from the 80s, green monster? Mom makes kids drink healthy green juice [ 5 Answers ]

I used to watch this movie when I was little, but I can't remember the name of it. I think it was probably from the late 80s early 90s. I think there was a little boy in it who had a monster friend who was green? All I remember was that the kids mom made him drink some healthy green juice that she...

Old movie about plane crash with surviving child [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember this old movie (40's maybe early 50's) I believe it was in black and white. It's about a plane crash on a mountain that is difficult to get at with a rescue party. There is a survivor moving that rescurers see through binoculars. It's a child. I think 3 women are called...

80"s kids movie with a dinasour and kids [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was little. It was a about kids that I believe found a dinasour that's all I can remember and it's driving me nuts! Help!

80's plane movie, need help [ 3 Answers ]

I need help with this film, in this time were several army pilots and crashed their plane but all of them survived apparently. Then all of them noticed that they had buried under the plane and they were just a spirits and only when somebody find their bodies, they will be able to disappear at the...

Movie starting with bottle being dropped out of a plane window by pilot? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. Anyone know the name of a Movie starting with bottle being dropped out of a plane window by pilot? It was a glass cola bottle and he drops it in the desert. Think it was Australia as some tribe men find it and don't know what it is and argue about what to use it for and the story goes from...

View more questions Search