Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    story-love Posts: 54, Reputation: 2

Apr 20, 2009, 07:22 PM
    Great sex but no orgasims
    I've been having really good sex with this new guy, anal and vaginal and its really good but I don't know if I've had an orgasm.im only 19and I know its stupid but can you still have great sex with out having an orgasm? how can you tel when you have had one
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 20, 2009, 07:23 PM

What do you mean by "great sex"?
    story-love Posts: 54, Reputation: 2

Apr 20, 2009, 07:26 PM

Like I've had sex with guys who didn't no what they were doing, now this guy does, and it feels really great but the way peopl talk about how hard it is for a woman to get an orgasm and how amazing they feel I'm not quite sure I've had one or not :/
    musicianguybrum Posts: 42, Reputation: -1

Apr 21, 2009, 01:08 AM

If your not sure about it, then I'm guessing you haven't... talk to him about it, try different things, oral can do wonders, or even different positions can add excitement and hit those spots... The best way forward is to talk to him about it, he won't be offended, to be honest, he will probably take is as a quest... might go in your favour...

Good luck with it anyway :D
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2009, 02:55 AM

You aren't sure if you have had an orgasm?
    Answer - no you most certainly haven't.

A lot of people find it difficult and even impossible to orgasm through vaginal penetration alone.

Try using some grinding methods.
    One that works great for me is reverse missionary. The girl on top. If you are on top then you can be more in control of the rhythm and speed, you can also grind your clitoris into his hips.

Sorry if that was a bit graphic :)
    barbazhp Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Apr 21, 2009, 09:56 AM
    It is not OK to have sex without satisfaction/orgasm every time.
    If you do not know if you have had one then first you must give yourself one.
    When you can reach orgasm alone then you'll be able to tell the guy what you need.
    Suggestions:
    Use a vibrator on your clitoris during intercourse.
    Have longer foreplay, get really hot making out and make the guy round the basis making out, breasts, hands in your pants, oral to you and if it gets you turned on you to him and then when you feel like you'll loose you mind if you do not get him inside you then get down to 4th base and use the vibrator on yourself/clitoris.
    You'll .

There are vibrators for couples he wears and it makes it better for both.

Also, try a stimulant to your clitoris something to bring the blood flow will make it easier to get off. Peppermint oil,eucalyptus lotion, will really help.

Remember if the guy won't put out the effort to make you stop seeing him.
    Sex includes orgasm for the woman at least once a session. Don't settle for less.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2009, 10:07 AM

You can have good sex without an orgasm but it is better with it.You feel more sated when it is over.

A man would be in pain(blue balls) without an orgasm but a woman just might feel* that was good but is that all there is*?

As has been said if you have had an orgasm,you will have no doubts about it.

I suggest you masturbate and get to know your own body and bring yourself to orgasm so you can better inform your partner how to bring you there.

Since you are new to this please be sure to use caution when having anal sex and vaginal sex as any fecal bacteria in your vagina can cause a bad infection.

Do not ever go from anal to vaginal without changing condoms.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Great R&B Song, Great Lyrics - Who's the Artist and what's the Title? Thanks [ 1 Answers ]

Singers: Male and Female duet. Female:- The sunlight smiles faithful every day for you. No one comes close to the joy you bring to me; whisper's like the summer's breeze. To put my mind at ease. When I look into your eye's I invision you and me on LOVE'S JOURNEY. So I wrote this melody because...

Empty orgasims [ 2 Answers ]

Recently I had a talk with my partner and he brought to my attention that I nothing ever comes out when I have an orgasm. Is this normal for a woman to have empty orgasims?

Orgasims with one man. [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I have this very weird problem. I can only have a orgasm with the father of my son. In all the other relationships I have had, even before him I could never orgasm. We have been apart for sometime now, I have since had two other boyfriend and no one can give me a orgasm. It's weird because...

What are orgasims [ 2 Answers ]

How would you define an orgasm? What's it like I've never had one.:confused:

Orgasims [ 5 Answers ]

I am 39 years old and have a very hard time having an orgasm. I can only "masturbate" to achieve one and even that is in an "odd" way where I can't really touch my clitoreous directly but only indirectly. I was abused as a child at 13 and I Know this has something to do with it as my husband is a...

View more questions Search