Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seven07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2009, 12:59 PM
    Sanyo TV repair
    I have a sanyo 25" mod.DS25390 it jumps back and forth from channel to channel no matter which channel you choose.is this afforadbly repaired,or should I trash it,and go buy a new one?
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2009, 09:48 AM

Do you have a nearby place that will give free estimates? It sounds like the tuner is toast.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2009, 01:11 PM

Does this happen when remote is covered? Could be the up or down button stuck on TV.
    Does it just go up, just go down, or random?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sanyo TV [ 6 Answers ]

Please help, a friend gave me a TV sanyo ds31580. I can't get it to go to aux so that my dvd or place station will work. I don't have a remote for it. I did get my dish remote to work to turn it on and off but that is it.:

Sanyo CPP3024 [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, my dad just gave me an old television(sanyo cpp3024), primarily for my playstation 2. It is a quite old TV, sitting around for a while, and we have lost the remote. Is there anyway I can get to tv-av, as no button is indicated on the TV itself? Cheers

Sanyo TV [ 2 Answers ]

32" Model # DS31580. I control this TV with a Dish Network remote. Somehow without knowing it, I've changed the features so that now the current channel is always displayed on screen. I called Sanyo. They said I need the Sanyo remote to change those features. I no longer have the Sanyo remote. I...

View more questions Search