Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4all Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2009, 03:03 PM
    Getting my probation time lowered or dropped
    I have had a couple DUI's my license is suspended. I have to go to jail for 5 weekends. I am also on probation for 2 years. I was just curious if there were any ways to get my time on probation lowered. I have been pronounced dead to an accident that was not my fault. I have a traumatic brain injury. Neither of these were alcohol involving. I just wanted to get my probation time lowered to move to a different state possibly for college and to get a new start. If you need more information about me just ask, please. I don't have anyone to turn to. I am pretty sure my system is clean of all drugs besides the ones I am prescribed and just want this to end. Thank you. David Hare
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 19, 2009, 03:22 PM

Sorry the accident has nothing to do with your DUI and sentence.
    If you wanted to use it, during the sentencing of the DUI is the time, not afterwards.

At this point, you will need to serve your weekends, and pay your fines. After that point maybe 1 year or 18 months into it, you may ask for it to be dismissed.

As for the moving, after your fines paid, and weekends you can request permission to move
    2 fast Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Apr 19, 2009, 03:49 PM
    I was recently on probation ' an fact I've been on it 2 time,s no you can't not get your probation reduced at all' they do that 2 test u 2 see if you are smart enough 2 stay out of trouble with the remanding time that you are on probation !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much jail time on a first time probation violation [ 6 Answers ]

How much jail time on a first time felony probation violation

Can my child support be lowered if the father wants to buy me a new car? [ 26 Answers ]

I'm the primary parent of our 3 year old. The father wants to purchase and make the payments on a new car for me. Can my child support be lowered? Do the child support laws state anything as including this as part of my child support?

Will husband just get time served or added time to probation [ 11 Answers ]

My husband's not being extradicted on probation violation. But will they add more time to his probation, or get time served or more jail time for new misdemeanor charges of canabis and pharapharnalia? So lost any info or some similar experience would be helpful thanks can't sleep until I know until...

More Probation time or Jail Time? [ 5 Answers ]

I am currently on 3-year probation for , identity theft in the third, 3 counts of reckless endangerment-2nd,false written statement and reckless driving and leaving the scene. The driving charges are separate from the Identity theft charge. Recently two detectives came to my home questioning me in...

View more questions Search