Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cupalms10 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2009, 12:26 PM
    Crush to Boyfriend to Confusion
    He was my crush since December '08, then when he found out that I LIKED him, he'd ask for my phone number online & id think he was joking or teasing me so id be like "wait, what?" then hed say "juss kidding" I knew he felt dissed when I said "wait, what?" he asked me two times and id be like really happy & I almost told him, but when he started calling was on APRIL :| so late, so I really liked him, he was the one that first called me & after that, we talked on the phone for about a week, then he'd ask me to meet up with him
    And id be like "when" then he says whenever you want to, so I said how about 2 days time hed be like okay then. So as I wait for two days, I went to my friend Lanas because she lives like 5 minutes away from his place. So When I Met up with him, I was So shy, we were just walking to his place & stood outside for sooo long, then id say "im soo cold" then he hugged me then I was real shy, then id put my arms on his shoulder & were the same height too, then after that, he kissed me, which was totally uncomf, I was also thinking "i thought my bffls said kisses were real comfortable" because he's my first kiss & everything. But def not my first boyfriend & I never let my "exes" kiss me because id say "saving it for the best" Anyway, here's the part its long story short. His niece is my friend & were the same age & he's 16 & she starts saying to him "dont touch her, please?" then he said " alright then, whatever" because he told me. People are also passing around rumours about me & I really hate it, so he ignores me for the past couple of days now, & its hurting me because I'm really into him now! Advice Please? I really want him to talk to me!
    coolbabe1989 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2009, 01:28 PM

Your Topic catched my eye, and the story is true about Crush to Bf to Confusion, well here it is, He'll come back for sure, he will, because I don't know, just reasons, He will for sure, don't worry! Since he chased u --- Loolah
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Apr 19, 2009, 05:48 PM

If he likes you, he will look for you. Just wait for him. If he doesn't look for you, then he wasn't that interested in the first place and you can move on and find someone who actually likes you.
    cupalms10 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2009, 04:49 PM

He called me once to meet him up last Tuesday :| but I told him id meet him on Thursday, & I wasn't home on Thursday... but he won't call anymore? :( what do I do? I called him once, but it was a quick conversation. Like only a minute... hed be like "hey call back later" but I totally think the way he said it in an avoid way. I still want to be his. ADVICE PLEASE!! (( Oh and he called my friends house asking where I am ))
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Apr 30, 2009, 09:03 PM

Wow if he gives up that easily... maybe he's not worth it? He should have said that he would call you back.

If you really like him that much, then try again, but it seems like he might not be that interested in you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you know if it's a crush? [ 5 Answers ]

I have this friend, who I served with in AmeriCorps, a national service program, and we were close in proximity off-and-on between September 2005 and July 2006. Both of us were involved in a travel experience which took us to different parts of the country, helping individuals, families and...

How do you get over a crush? [ 9 Answers ]

Well last school year I started getting a crush on this guy. We talked a tid bit but I always got so nervous I backed out of conversations with him with really simple responses. I thought that having a summer vacation would give me more than enough time to get over him. But now that the new school...

Confusion About Wife's Ex-Boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

My wife and I have been married for 2 1/2 years but have been together for 16 years. I've always felt we had a pretty good marriage - we talk and she has never complained about anything out of the ordinary. Apart from the usual issues all couples have... money, family, etc. we've had no major...

The girl I have a crush on has a boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Well ill start at the beginning I suppose. I am a junior. About 2 months ago I had just ended a year long relationship and I'm ready to move on. Well I've known this other girl for a pretty long while. We grew up together and were in school together from 1st - 6th grade. Then I moved and didn't...

My crush [ 1 Answers ]

I have this hugeeeeeeeeeee crush on this guy at my school and he is friends with a person I used to be friends with, I like him so much but I don't know if he likes me back, what should I do?

View more questions Search