Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mjgbbymama09 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2009, 08:21 PM
    3 months late w/ negative hpt and blood test
    I haven't had a normal menstrual since jan5.09.. had unprotected sex jan19.09.no menstrual if feb expect for spotting on feb13.09.took hpt on march4 [neg] blood test April 9[neg] hpt 15 [neg].. went to dr today she say my pregnancy maybe ectopic..
    Can ANYONE offer advice and/or help??

Thanks in advance
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2009, 05:50 AM

Yes... ask your doctor to find out whether it is ectopic!

Before this, were your periods regular? If you aren't pregnant, and still no periods, then your doctor may want to do some other checking to try and determine a reason.
    mjgbbymama09 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2009, 09:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mjgbbymama09 View Post
    i havent had a normal menstrual since jan5.09..had unprotected sex jan19.09.pregnancy symptoms started beginning of feb.no menstrual if feb expect for spotting on feb13.09.took hpt on march4 [neg] blood test april 9[neg] hpt 15 [neg]..went to dr today she say my pregnancy maybe ectopic..still pregnancy symptoms to maxx!
    Can anyone offer advice and/or help?????

Thanks in advance
    La

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 months late and negative blood tests [ 6 Answers ]

Ok so I am 3 months late for my period, I took urine tests and 2 blood tests both with negative results. My doctor only wants me to take a medicine to make my period come, when I am hesitant to because I have pregnancy symptoms. My breast have been sore for all 3 months and in the first two months...

9 months without a menstrual.and blood test are normal [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 25 years old and I've always had a very irregular cycle (every 3-6 months). I recently saw an endocrinologist and he thought I might have PCOS. He gave me two blood test and both came back normal except my testosterone was a little high. I don't know what else to do because I want to have...

3 months late no period all negative pg test blood and urine [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, my name is samantha me and my husband were trying to have a child... it has been almost three months and no period. But have taken several hpt and all were negative. Then went to doctors and had a blood test that was negative also. I went to walmart and bought an prenatal heart listener and I...

2 months negative hpt and blood test still no period [ 2 Answers ]

I am 23 years old and recently stopped taking my birth control pills after 5 years of being on them. I stopped taking them in May and since then have been a week late maybe a week and a half at the longest. The first day of my last period was September the 12th. I have been to the doctor and got a...

View more questions Search