Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andreab622 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Apr 17, 2009, 05:12 PM
    1980's non animated children's movie
    There are these movies I used to watch as a child (I was born in '83) and they were vhs tapes I got from my local grocery store in Rochester NY... it was Wegmans. They were different children's tales... like Rapunzel, Goldilocks and the 3 Bears...
    I honestly can't remember the specific movies, but I KNOW they were real actors and it was very cheesy! I tried "Long ago and far away" and that's not it, I also tried HBO storybook specials and that's not it... any ideas??
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Apr 18, 2009, 05:10 AM

Shelly Duvall's Faerie Tale Theatre, maybe
    andreab622 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Apr 18, 2009, 05:16 AM

That's it!! Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's Movie Title (1980's?) [ 12 Answers ]

hello everyone! I remember watching this movie as a child, but I only remember a random scene. I believe it's from the 1980's... the kids are running/hiding from someone or they have been kidnapped(?), and they end up on a treasure hunt in a cave. I believe it has something to do with ghosts, or...

1980's holiday children's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I want to remember this movie I loved as a little kid, at some point in the 80's! It was a christmas movie about toys that came to life when the real child was gone. (this was long before the animated versions we have now.. ) The toys were all worried about this new toy that the child was getting...

Children's movie from mid 1980's [ 1 Answers ]

What is the title of the mid 1980's children movie where a boy is sent to his room and there a lot of scenes, while he is in his bedroom, one of which a giant shoe comes down in front of him. It is called something like "waddley woo zoo" or something to that effect. Anyone know the title?

1980'S kids movie non animated! [ 3 Answers ]

Heya all:) I'd be very appreciative if someone could help me by giving me the title of a couple of films I watched in the 80's:confused: . I was probably around 7-8 in 1988-89, and I can remember watching two films that I've still to this day wanted to obtain. The first was about a girl going...

Name of Children's movie 1980's [ 2 Answers ]

I was 4 years old and can only remember snatches of film. About a boy who had ailing grandma. Wanted to get her magic apples. Goes to another world through mirror with this furball creature (in one incident he gets thrown in washing machine). There's an evil witch who has this tree with apples to...

View more questions Search