Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    will23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2006, 09:57 AM
    Fantasy/horror movie with trick ending
    I'm trying to figure out what the title of a movie is that I saw in the 80's on a cable station.

All I saw was the ending, and it involved a boy waking up from a terrible nightmare (which apparently was the whole movie). He goes to his kitchen and maybe chats with someone. He returns to his room and while he's standing in front of his full-length mirror, something from his nightmare smashes through it and pulls him into his closet, and all you hear is the crunching of his body as he is devoured by whatever creature pulled him in. it's a very ominous/abrupt ending, and it fades to black with red credits. Really creepy.

Any ideas? Thank you in advance.
    cottoncandy08 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2006, 01:22 PM
    Was it one of the nightmare on elm streets by any chance.. I have them but don't know if that's what you are talking about..
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Sep 29, 2006, 01:12 AM
    It sounds very much like the end of the movie, "Phantasm." Was it an older man in the mirror, and did he say the word, "Boy", before smashing the mirror and pulling him through?
    sheppydie77 Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Nov 1, 2008, 03:38 PM

It sounds like phantasm but I also think this happened in camerons closet

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Comedy/Horror Movie.. don't know the title? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay.. heres another one for you guys... Character is a woman who has problems with her husband, well she's at home alone(apartment/hotel) reading a horror book, and as she reads everything starts to really happen. The first story that she reads is about a monster that comes to life and I think...

Horror Movie Title, Please? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm almost 23. When I was little(probably between 3 and 5, maybe a little older) my dad rented a movie from our video store. The only thing that I remember is the killer dismembering a body in a bath tub and sticking the body parts in black trash bags. I'm not 100% sure, but it was either the...

70's horror movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie I saw as a young kid at the drive-in.. The only part I really remember is this guy puts on a suit and the collar tightens and strangles him.. Then I remember him dead in the back of a garbage truck wrapped in a dry cleaners bag, and the truck was smashing...

80s or 90s (?) Fantasy Movie Title [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, so I vaguely remember watching a fantasy movie over 10 years ago where there was something about trying to save some unicorns (someone was trying to kill them perhaps?). There was lots of snow at some point and I thinK I remember goblins or something like them. This is so frustrating because...

Children watched a forbidden horror movie [ 14 Answers ]

Gee I hope I'm not posting too many questions about children and babies! I must look like an idiot. But I really need the extra support and I always receive such good answers here... Yesterday my husband and I hired a babysitter for part of the evening, so that we could go out together. The...

View more questions Search