Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ninapachulli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2009, 10:07 PM
    My daughter hate her mom
    :confused: I have a daughter who doesn't care about me in life hate me no respect at all,do what ever she wants, even talk to me bad thing and she got to the point she hited me.. she is good at school ,good great wonderful kids but her actitud with me, never is enough for her I always work a lot, single mon coming from different country she always have everything and never say thank you mom a love u.. as a mother a feel very dissapointed.. any advice please hurts bad... thank u
    nikkiboo Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Apr 17, 2009, 03:15 PM

Well I'm 15 and sometimes I get mad at my mom and don't ever talk to her about it,I don't know if that is what your case is, but sometimes people hurt the ones they love the most and are the closest to but to the point of her hiting you I don't thank that is rite at all maybe you should try talking to her and if that don't work get her help with a conselor just remember don't forget to show her that you love her and that you will work out what ever is going on together!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I hate my step daughter [ 12 Answers ]

I dislike my new step daughter. She lies and snoops around my house (everything in it is mine). I don't like to have my things looked through. She has also done laundry and I've found letters that she has left in her jeans where she calls me, my daughter, and husband names. She's been going...

Why does my daughter hate me so much? [ 48 Answers ]

I have been asking myself this question for a long time. My problems are many and I've probably made many mistakes. My husband of 20 years is verbally abusive. I am handicapped and unfortunately, I rely on his help. My two children (daughter 17, son 13) are both healthy and are doing well in...

Why does my Eldest Daughter hate me so much [ 5 Answers ]

My name is Marlene. I have 4 daughters. My Eldest daughter really hates me. When I send her an email that has been forwarded on from me she writes back saying : are you dumb don't sene me any emails. It hurts I love her so much yet she hates me. IS there anybody that can give me some advise how I...

View more questions Search