Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RAM22903 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2009, 03:33 PM
    Limewire Dupe
    I purchased Limewire Pro with a year of free upgrades in Dec. 08. A recent notice of an upgrade to 5.1 apperare when I opened the limewire website and directed me through the download process, which included an automatic deletion of the existing software version. The installation of the "new" 5.1 version would only install half way and then display an "unable to complete installation" notice and close down.
    When I went to the Limewire web site and tried to download their new version, it directed me to a page where it asked for credit card info to purchase, or if you were already a member, to enter your email address - which I did. I got back the message that they did not recognize my email address as a member and to try again - which I did with the same results over and over. How can I get Limewire to recognize my email address and redownload the needed software?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2009, 03:35 PM
    Limewire Pro is partly a scam. It's simply free P2P that somehow gets people to pay. I doubt that their customer support will help you but it's worth a try.
    RAM22903 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2009, 03:50 PM
    What customer service? Is there a site for that?
    Dont treadonme Posts: 115, Reputation: -6

Aug 3, 2009, 08:09 AM

Forget that. FrostWire is better written and free

Ideally: use neither

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HOw to use limewire [ 1 Answers ]

How to use limewire to download MP3 songs ?

Help with limewire [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, so like when I downloa a song from limewire, it just brings up more advertisements through the windows media player and doesn't play the song

Limewire [ 5 Answers ]

When I try to Run limewire it says it needs to connect to the internet and I do know how to make it do that. Please answer by 9:00 1/15/06, thanks

Limewire [ 2 Answers ]

Is limewire, the free limewire safe and can I listen to full length songs?ANSWER BY 8:00 1/15/06 PLEASE

Can't stop Limewire... [ 9 Answers ]

Help guys... My Boss is using a program called Limewire... and she installed it in a PC where I do my work... and I have a problem about it... cause every time I open this PC limewire open automatically, I look for the start-up programs but limewire isn't there, I try to search the setting of...

View more questions Search