Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eph9011 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 09:41 PM
    I don't know her, but she looks nice
    Two weeks ago, I was hanging out with a good friend of mine at a shopping mall here in this crazy town, we were going to do some improveverywhere sort of thing, but we had some time to walk around, so I decided to go to a record store and check some albums out. One of the girls who worked there, a very beautiful, petite redhead girl, instantly noticed this band t-shirt I was wearing and told me something about their latest album, and asked some other girl if they had that album in stock, and also said something about some other bands and checked in the section where the rock and metal records were, and after that plus a few seconds of checking out records, I had to leave because my friend was in a hurry. I said "thanks" to the girl and walked out. I sort of noticed her looking at me on the way out too.

Now, I know that means nothing, but still, the girl is insanely cute, she was very nice, and I really, really liked it. I'd love to get to know her, I just can't think of anything to say because we're total strangers, and also because I don't want to look too crazy doing it... I know you all have incredible advice, this forum never lets me down, so it would be cool if you could help out on this one. =D
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2009, 10:10 PM

Go back to the store, say hi, strike up a conversation and say "hey my friend is having a bonfire this weekend , it'd be great if you came".

People meet by talking. If not we'd all be strangers.

Sarah
    unknown51 Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Apr 15, 2009, 03:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by eph9011 View Post
    Two weeks ago, I was hanging out with a good friend of mine at a shopping mall here in this crazy town, we were going to do some improveverywhere sort of thing, but we had some time to walk around, so I decided to go to a record store and check some albums out. One of the girls who worked there, a very beautiful, petite redhead girl, instantly noticed this band t-shirt I was wearing and told me something about their latest album, and asked some other girl if they had that album in stock, and also said something about some other bands and checked in the section where the rock and metal records were, and after that plus a few seconds of checking out records, I had to leave because my friend was in a hurry. I said "thanks" to the girl and walked out. I sort of noticed her looking at me on the way out too.

Now, I know that means nothing, but still, the girl is insanely cute, she was very nice, and I really, really liked it. I'd love to get to know her, I just can't think of anything to say because we're total strangers, and also because I don't wanna look too crazy doing it... I know you all have incredible advice, this forum never lets me down, so it would be cool if you could help out on this one. =D

Trust me I'm a love master swallow your pride make a conversation and if she doesn't notice you tell her that you like her
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2009, 03:59 AM

Approaching someone can be very intimidating, especially when they are working. Mudweisers advice was pretty spot on, it's the only thing I can think of to strike up a conversation. If you don't want to straight out ask her out you could go back to the store and just ask some more music questions then try to side off onto other topics.
    Be careful not to get her in trouble for having a chat at work though :)
    t_r Posts: 16, Reputation: 4

Apr 15, 2009, 06:33 AM

I think she would find it flattering that you came back to the store to strike up a conversation with her! How sweet!

Go back to this record store, if she is working there, ask if she could recommend a band to you or something, then start talking to her from there. It might lead to something:)
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2009, 07:19 AM
    I agree.
    Just go there and be yourself, talk to her.
    You can tell one thing already, you like music, and she likes music. She wouldn't work in a store of something she dislikes, and you wouldn't shop there.
    You KNOW you already have that incommon, so if you are trying to get to know her, it will be easier to take it from there.

Quote Originally Posted by eph9011 View Post
    One of the girls who worked there, a very beautiful, petite redhead girl, instantly noticed this band t-shirt I was wearing and told me something about their latest album, and asked some other girl if they had that album in stock, and also said something about some other bands and checked in the section where the rock and metal records were...
    On this part, sorry to say, but it doesn't necessarilly mean anything.
    I don't know where "this crazy town" is, but in my crazy town, when I was getting a job at a music store, part of the training was this exact type of behaivor. It was just to get a sale. I can't say this is the case here, but I wouldn't rule it out either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If you wonder if you want to be a nice guy anymore or you think nice guy finish last [ 6 Answers ]

YOU SHOULD Definitely CHECK THIS OUT BEFORE YOU MAKING ANY DECISION... IT SO TRUE ABOUT EVERY AREAS OF A NICE GUY SITUATION AND HOW THEY FEEL ANYTHING EVERYTHING... DO NICE GUYS REALLY FINISHED LAST ? WHAT SHOULD NICE GUYS DO ? Movie name : Just A Nice Guy Part 1 : YouTube - Just A Nice...

If you wonder if you want to be a nice guy anymore or you think nice guy finish last [ 12 Answers ]

YOU SHOULD Definitely CHECK THIS OUT BEFORE YOU MAKING ANY DECISION... IT SO TRUE ABOUT EVERY AREAS OF A NICE GUY SITUATION AND HOW THEY FEEL ANYTHING EVERYTHING... DO NICE GUYS REALLY FINISH LAST ? WHAT SHOULD NICE GUY SO ? Movie name : Just A Nice Guy Part 1 : YouTube - Just A Nice Guy -...

You're a Nice Guy BUT. [ 19 Answers ]

My girlfriend just kicked me to the curb after 8 months everything was beautiful then all of a sudden an email of all things... 'she said she has a flaw in her character. She can't let herself love as most people do.' WHAT?? HUH?? If she felt like this why did she not discuss with me?? We had a...

MATCHMAKER ALERT (Nice guys do not always finish last -but NICE nice guys do) [ 2 Answers ]

There is a general thought that: - nice guys don't get the girl. - nice guys get walked on. - nice guys get left behind. It's not that simple. 1. Nice guys can get any girl. As long as they "own their space" -- that is, they know themselves and their life purpose and what drives them.

View more questions Search