Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dalvarez103 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 09:31 AM
    How long does alcohol stay in body
    If i drank beer firday night but prior to that had a full dinner,how long after would alcohol leave my system. If i drank friday nigth and took a urine test on monday at 4:30pm would it be clean?
    classyT Posts: 1,562, Reputation: 214
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2009, 09:45 AM

It depends on the type of test that you have done. A regular urine alcohol test.. the alcohol is out in a matter of hours. The ETG test can detect the smallest amount of ethanol for up to 72 hours. Even if you breathe chemicals that have ethanol in it can cause a positve test.
    teklemariam Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2009, 08:11 AM
    It depends on the amount you take as well as the function of the kidney.

Apr 15, 2009, 08:15 AM

It depends on the capacity of the kidney to excret aswellas the amount you take

Apr 15, 2009, 08:21 AM

How alcohol cause liver cirhosis
    grot86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2012, 01:05 PM
    Alcohol is metabolized at the rate of .015 of blood alcohol concentration (BAC) every hour. 1 Thus a person with a very high BAC of .15 will have no measurable alcohol in the bloodstream after ten hours (.15 divided by .015 = 10). Here are some other examples How Long Does Alcohol Stay in Your Urine? | Detox Drug Testing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

For how long is Alcohol detectable through urine [ 18 Answers ]

Hello, Let me start by saying that I already looked at this article (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/criminal-law/urine-test-alcohol-103834.html) and it did not provide the answers I was looking for. It is estimated that it takes 1 hour and 15 minutes for your body to metabolize 1 standard...

How long do certain drugs stay in the body? [ 3 Answers ]

My son is going for custody of our grandchild. It has been rumored recently the mother has taken certain drugs. She has a history of drug involvement... my question is... how long does Ecstacy, Cocaine, Marijuana and other drugs stay in the body? He is going to ask for a urine test during the...

How long can EtG test can detect alcohol in pee? [ 1 Answers ]

I don't have test anyitme soon but I drunk and I'm worries. If I get tested in two days will I

How long does alcohol stay in the urine? [ 5 Answers ]

I stopped drinking at 2am last Monday and was given a urine test on Tuesday at 1015 am or so for probation would alcohol show up on my test?

View more questions Search