Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChackaLacka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2009, 04:32 PM
    Sci-Fi Movie Title - It's been plaguing me for 10 years
    All right, so I remember very little about this movie, and the parts I do remember are slanted by my sexual depravity as the 13 year old boy I was when I saw it. So, if anyone out there can figure this out from this barely remembered scene, I'll be floored. Here goes:

Sex scene (of course). Guy and girl laying together, girl heads down (off screen) and the guy lights up a cigarette. Next scene, the girl is looking out the window with her back turned to us, something happens (sorry), and she flips around revealing all and kills something (again sorry). She then covers up after her cronies show up (very casually, not worried about her nudity) in a black (I think) T-shirt. Next scene is a classic march shot of them walking towards us all bad *** with their guns through the outdoor hallway of the hotel/motel the girl front and center and a cronie on either side. Good luck!

I think the movie had something to do with androids or cyborgs or some other form of robotic humanoid thing and it was all shot in that really cool gritty version of the future, (road warrior, etc.)

Remembered a bit more: The girl was a brunette, longer hair. The movie had to have been done sometime between 1985 and 1995.
    Bojenski Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 11:23 PM
    Yeah the girl was hot! ;-) The movie is called "Hardware" and can be found here:

Hardware (1990)

*** Radiation clouds choke the sky and over-crowded mega-cities threaten to dissolve into madness. A wandering junk merchant finds the remains of a defunct robot and sells them to Mo, also a nomad, who buys them for his urban artist girlfriend named Jill to use in her work. But he doesn't know the robot is a self-regenerating prototype, a military drone intended to control the exploding population utilizing indiscriminate, gruesome murder. Trapped, alone in her apartment and spied on by her perverted neighbor, Jill must battle to survive against a relentless killing machine re-built from her own possessions and which will stop at nothing to tear her apart. ***
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Apr 16, 2009, 02:23 PM
    It's Nemesis (1993)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to know the title of a mermaid movie that I saw like 7 years ago. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everybody I'm trying to find the title of a movie that I loved when I was younger I think I saw the movie like 7 years ago. Its about mermaids, a cartoon movie; its animated. I remember the final of the movie it was about a mermaid who was in love with someone but she had to kill her love to...

This movie title has eluded me for years! [ 2 Answers ]

All right, here goes. The movie I'm trying to find, is an adventure/fantasy movie, I believe early 80's or late 70's. What I remember from the film, is a boy who for whatever reason, is living with this old man. The man is training him I believe, but will not let the boy leave until he is "ready"....

Title of movie (comedy) within the last 10 years [ 1 Answers ]

I know this movie is a comedy possible romantic comedy.. I can only remember one scene of the movie (please don't think I'm a sicko).. The part I remember is a guy walks in on his parents having sex and the guy's father is dressed in umpire gear.. The guy tries so hard not to become a professional...

Movie from 12 or more years ago- title needed. [ 1 Answers ]

I watched this movie when I was a kid... and for the life of me I can't remember what it is. It was about this brother and sister who were playing in an attic and they found this crystal... And they said something and it took them to this magical place with puppets... one of them was named...

View more questions Search