Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChloeAnne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2009, 02:48 PM
    Friendship Problems
    :confused:I think im loosing my best friend....
    Her name is dionne
    we always used 2 go to town together and nw she has just put me to one side and started hanging around with my STEP sister !!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    she makes me MAD!!!!!
    PLEASE HELP ME
    ANSWER THIS PLEASE!!!!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2009, 03:23 PM

Unfortunately that often happens in friendships. It seems more so with girls going from the 6th grade to the 7th or 8th going to 9th.
    If she feels the need to move on there isn't much you can do. You can ask her what happened to your friendship that she has no time for you any more, but if you make a fuss or ask in a way that makes her feel bad or makes her feel like you are clingy then its better just to let it go.
    You might have to find new friends. Just have a friend to friend talk with her and see what she says.
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2009, 05:57 PM

It seems like a growing-up issue.
    How old are you?

It just seems that she thinks she is more compatible with your stepsister than you. Good friendships don't usually disappear, but they do fade. It seems you are just moving past each other (or at least she is getting past you). You can keep her as your friend, but if she isn't going to be your best friend, you shouldn't be hers. If she doesn't value enough as a friend to keep you her best, then maybe she thinks it's time to make new friends, and you can find someone new to be your best friend. Moving on is hard, but everyone goes through it, and it will be easier than you think.

However, if you are content on making it work, talk to her about it. Tell her how you feel and she may come around.

PS: For future reference, pink isn't the easiest color to read. It is preferred if you post here in black only.
    nikkiboo Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Apr 14, 2009, 06:06 PM

Well it seems like your in the ages 13-15 I'm 15 kind of going threw the same thing I think the best thing to do is talk to her about it and if she don't care about what you have to say than I think you need to just stop wasting your time on her she don't care than why should you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friendship problems [ 2 Answers ]

OK I have a problem with my best friend. He has been acting really flirty lately to me. I go along with what he does and stuff. He knows that I like him a little bit but not that much. I'm afraid that if he asks me out that I will say yes (its hard for me to say no to friends.) and our friendship...

Friendship Problems [ 12 Answers ]

Well, there's this girl at my school and she used to be all nice before but now she's gone all weird. I mean, when we were at dancing she gave me one of those "I don't know you" looks. What am I supposed to to do make us friends again?:(

Friendship problems [ 4 Answers ]

I used to have a firend but now he hates me and he bruoght another one of my friends to hating me what should I do?? :confused: he insults me and makes all of my friends laugh at me too

Getting Over The End Of A Friendship [ 2 Answers ]

I've decided recently that one of my friendships has deteriorated to the point where it is in my best emotional interest to cut it off. I can't stop being angry at him for taking advantage of my friendship but I'm too much of a coward to tell him I never want to speak to him again. Has anyone...

Friendship and problems. [ 3 Answers ]

My best friend is Aphroditi. We've been best friends with her for almost 2 years. SHe knows this girl Alexandra since they were kids. Afro hates Alex because she thinks she's a . Actually she's not. We talk on msn and she's very kind and I really like her. In break whenever me and Alexandra talk,...

View more questions Search