Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boobz Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2009, 08:42 AM
    Best colleges or universities in New Jersey for criminal justice/law
    What are some good colleges or universities in New Jersey for criminal justice/law? To become a lawyer!
    mamassey20 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2009, 08:48 AM
    There is Hudson County Community College, Strayer University, and New Jersey City University.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Apr 13, 2009, 02:52 PM

Please be clearer - are you looking for an undergraduate program that would give good preparation for getting into law school? If so, then you should get a good, rounded liberal arts education with a fair number of courses in government and history. To get into a top law school you will want a record of good grades from a highly regarded undergraduate school, excellent LSATs, and some experience in the field (paralegal, for example). Think of schools like Seaton Hall, Rutgers, and even Princeton.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Australia colleges and universities [ 1 Answers ]

What are some good collges and universities in Australia? Mainly for marine biology.

East Coast Universities/Colleges [ 3 Answers ]

I am considering going to an east coast college. My dream college is Brown but I need to keep my options open. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to other universities.

Colleges and universities [ 1 Answers ]

I just you to help me find the right university for me. I would like to study computer engineer or architectural engineer. Thanks.

View more questions Search