Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    timetoask Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2009, 07:25 PM
    Area calculations
    I need a program that could measure the area of a home from the perimeter of a home.As we all know homes don't come in nice squares hence the need to enter multiple measurements to obtain area.Any help you could provide would help.
    :)
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2009, 07:33 PM

Actually, you draw it stick wise in a CAD program and add up the area properties. Some CAD programs are scriptable.
    I know Vectorworks is.

BTW: You can't get area from the perimeter. If I said the perimeter was 40', what"s it's area, I'd be pretty good at doing the impossible.
    Dont treadonme Posts: 115, Reputation: -6

Aug 3, 2009, 08:15 AM

Wolfram Mathematica: Home Page

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Titration Calculations - just need someone to look over my calculations [ 1 Answers ]

25cm3 of a commercial bleach NAOCl is diluted to 250 cm3 . A 25 cm3 of the diluted solution is added to an excess of potassium iodide solution and titrated against 0.200 M sodium thiosulphate solution. The volume used was 18.5 cm3. What I s the concentration of sodium chlorate in the bleach in mol...

About TVM Calculations [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a time recently when you could have (or did) use a TVM calculation to make a decision? What was the decision and how could (or did) the calculation have helped you make a more informed decision? I am not really clear on what TVM calculations are used for. Thanks for any help

Local area network&wide area network [ 1 Answers ]

i. If we can extend the LAN then why we need a WAN? ii. How can a bridge know whether to forward frames? iii. Can the length of an Ethernet be increased to many segments of 500 meter each merely by adding a repeater to connect each additional segment? iv. How can a computer attach to a network...

Npv,pi, and irr calculations [ 1 Answers ]

I am considering a major expansion of a product line hand and have estimated the following free cash flows associated with such an expansion. The initial outlay associated with the expansion would be $1,950,000, and the project would generate from cash flows of $450,000 per year for six years. The...

GST calculations [ 5 Answers ]

I wanted to know how you take a total that already includes 6% gst and find out exactly how much gst was paid? Example: 45.00 includes 6% Gst-how much of the $45.00 is actually GST?:confused: Please show calculation. Thanks!

View more questions Search