Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjmehl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2010, 01:08 PM
    Sugar and white flour DEFINITELY ruin skin over time. It's all explained in "The Perricone Prescription". Dr. Perricone explains the process of how this happens and it makes total sense. Also, there is some info on this in "Fit for Life", another great health eating book series.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby Skin Complexion [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Friends, One quick question, My baby is 5 week old... and I am doing massage everyday with Johnson Baby oil (face & Baby ) but I found that my baby's skin becoming darker day by day... Can anyone suggest some good baby massage oil/lotion (may be herbal) which will not affect baby's skin...

Annoying skin texture [ 3 Answers ]

I have an annoying skin texture... it's fair dry in places but can get oily in others. If I use an abricot scrub daily its fin but I have recently had the contraceptive inplant in which has caused skin problems and I have gained some spots What are the best ways to heklp get rid of these? I'm...

Regarding skin complexion and lips [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm worrying about my complexion. My hands are in white colour compared to my face. I want to make my face as fair as possible. I would like to see my lips in pink. What can you suggest me? I'll be very thankful to you if you suggest me any creams for these two. Thanks, Kalpana

Do l-glutathione really lighten the skin complexion? Please help! [ 1 Answers ]

I value your opinion. Do you know if l-glutathione actually can lighten a person's skin complexion and achieve an even skin tone?? I'm happy with my skin tone but I want to get rid of my ugly stretch marks which reminds me on overweight years as a teenager.. I just want to be able to wear a bikini...

View more questions Search