Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shan87 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2009, 04:50 PM
    does bio claire darkens the face in the first days?
    hello,

I'm using bio claire cream which I mixed with the oil.. I've started with bio claire 4 days ago.. but it doesn't lighten ma face.. every time I put bioclaire on ma face, my face looks darker. If I go outside with a tanktop, it looks disgusting, cause ma body is much more lighter than ma face.. is it normal for the first days that ma face looks a little bit darker? I've cut from a pic a part of ma face and a part of my body.. u can clearly see the difference... sorry 4 my english =) I'm from europe..

Name:  Unbenannt.jpg
Views: 1548
Size:  3.1 KB
    krazycee07 Posts: 86, Reputation: 4
    -

Apr 12, 2009, 01:12 AM

Its not supposed to, but it did give me a horrible rash , I stop using it immediately, too strong for face but it worked well on my legs!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does any1's face feel really red/flushed when using bio claire? [ 4 Answers ]

I like the bio claire lotion but it makes my face really red and flushed. I tried using the both creams (one in the tub and one in the can) and both make my face really red and sweaty. It's a shame because they work really well but I don't use them anymore because of this. Does any get the same...

Has anyone used Bio Claire on their face? [ 1 Answers ]

... without mixing any of the other bio claire products together. How effective was it on your face, and did you achieve any positive/ negative results.

Regular contact, but no face to face [ 2 Answers ]

We dated a while, then he wanted to take a break from seeing each other, but maintained some contact (txt. Message, some calls), about four weeks ago, we began to date some again, and saw each other 3 times in 2 weeks, he makes some form of contact every day, but we haven't seen each other again...

Need to give 60 days notice, but rent is increasing in thirty days [ 3 Answers ]

I have rented the condo I am in now for over two years. After the initial lease term of one year, I went on a month-to-month basis. I am required to give 60 days notice prior to vacating the property. My landlord notified me at the end of this month (february) that the rent would be...

View more questions Search