Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hazmop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2009, 08:46 PM
    I am looking for an old fantasy movie.
    Hi, I am looking for an old movie that I just can't remember enough about to find it myself. I can only remember a few small things about it. I can remember that at the start a boy was riding his bike and I think getting chased and tease by some bullies but he got away, so he rode to a library and went inside, he then found a book opened it and all the painting in the library melted and became like an ocean of paint and he became a cartoon boy or something... Can you help me?

I have been looking for a couple of weeks now but without anything to show for it..

Thanks
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Apr 9, 2009, 08:51 PM

Sounds like the Page Master... excellent movie.
    Another movie like this is the Neverending Story, but there aren't any cartoons in it.
    cvstone Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2009, 01:37 PM

There is a movie with Brad Pitt when he was younger. It's called Cool World I don't know if this is it because I don't think he looks in a book.

I think you might be thinking about PageMaster, but this one had animated characters as well.
    MJDisneyDork Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2009, 11:34 PM

Oh yeah... definitely pagemaster. One of my most favorites :D know the movie by heart :D macullay culkin is in it :D and christopher loyd... woopie plays a voice as does leonard nemoy. Hehe.. more info then you asked for.. I just got all excited! Hehe I love this movie :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie title for a fantasy movie? 80-90's [ 4 Answers ]

I've been recalling a scene from a movie I once saw... There's an adolescent boy who was excited to receive a soundtrack of some sort. The boy immediately went to his room to play the soundtrack (record or tape, not sure what though). A heinous voice spoke, and the boy jumped on his bed then...

Need Movie Title from fantasy/horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There, For YEARS I've been searching for this one movie. The only things I can remember about the movie are as follows. 1. This is a sort of fantasy movie that has to do with a barbarian warrior type of hero, and goblins, or trolls. 2. The main part of the movie I remember, is that...

Movie--rare B movie, fantasy genre. Forgot name. [ 1 Answers ]

This is both vague and detailed. I recall seeing this movie, but I never knew the title of it. I think it was a B movie from the late 70s to early 80s (give or take). I remember the movie very well, though I didn't see the whole thing. I know not the title or any of the participating actors. They...

Movie--rare B movie, fantasy genre. Forgot name. [ 1 Answers ]

This is both vague and detailed. I recall seeing this movie, but I never knew the title of it. I think it was a B movie from the late 70s to early 80s (give or take). I remember the movie very well, though I didn't see the whole thing. I know not the title or any of the participating actors. They...

Fantasy movie or TV movie from late 70s early 80s [ 1 Answers ]

Remember seeing this fantasy sci fi movie on TV in the late 70s likely early 80s about a boy traveling with a band of creatures being chased by kinds of snake men... lots of slow motion fighting, flying arrows, swords and such- playing games like rolling bones but for the life of me I can't find...

View more questions Search