Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Muzit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2009, 11:10 AM
    What to do…I have a feeling my love relationship looks insecure
    I met this boy about three months ago; we work for the same organization in the same office. He used to want to kiss, cuddle, hug, fool around and tell me nice sweet comments. But now I am not really sure he loves me…Well last month was his birth day and we went out for dinner and he got a call from his friend (girl) and he told her he is having a dinner with a friend. I was pissed at him and I asked him why he said so and he asked me if I told my friends about our relation ship and later after 2 days he start explaining me why he said that. Before he told me many things about her and he also told me he had sex for fan. He told me that he is a very privacy person his business is not some ones business and it is not necessary any one to know about his personnel thing.

Later after 2 weeks he went on leave to his home country and we were both of us communicating through the phone and e-mails. One weekend I sent him text message and I didn’t get a reply and after 6 hrs I send him another text message again I didn’t get reply then after half hour I called him he wasn’t picking it up. I was pissed of so I said to myself why would I suffer for him.

Later half an hour called me and he told me that he left his mobile in his room and he didn’t able to hear the incoming message and call and he told me that he went to an housing show. I said it is OK. But I had a feeling he was somewhere and definitely he saw the message and call.

After a week we where on the phone talking and I asked him what he do for fan and he told me that he goes to Cinema and he told me that the day I sent message and he was in the cinema. It’s kind of weird the first day he told me he went for housing show and then cinema.

Then I said to him why you don’t tell me the truth what was going on that day. I mean if you were dating or not…he got mad at me he wants to hang up the phone he start screaming on the phone telling me he got tired of those kind of questions and other.

On his birthday I sent him a message through e-mail telling him about my feeling and wishing him a happy birthday and he didn’t reply me. He told me he was busy in the office and he needs to think what to reply me.

He told me before we start dating he got plenty friends (girls) and he is always in touch with them and I have seen him sending messages through the phone and e-mails and calling too many of them. But I just said they are just friends. But now I am thinking whether he is Cheating or not...

He always talking having baby and pushing me to do so. When ever I start talking about marriage and he tells me we need some time to spend to know each other. I am not going to have a baby before I got married.

I got little insecure, Please advice what to do.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Apr 9, 2009, 11:16 AM

He sounds like he doesn't want a serious relationship yet. You're pushing him a lot. I suggest you back off and see what happens. If he's serious, he will come and find you.

If you want a serious relationship, you should find another guy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Insecure boyfriend has me feeling lost and hurt [ 12 Answers ]

Before I begin, I'm 25 yrs old, full-time single mother to a beautiful 2 yr old girl, full-time student, and full-time employee. I've been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years. He went through a bad divorce and I was with him during the last of it. He has a son that's turning 4, so we both know...

Feeling Insecure all the time. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi just need some input and some advice. Thanks. Basically I feel insecure most of the time when I am with my girlfirend we have been with each other for a 5 months now, I feel so strong for her and I would do anything for this girl. She's 16 and I am 18, and I feel that sometimes I am just too...

Insecure in Relationship [ 22 Answers ]

Entire story merged I have been dating the most wonderful man for about the last 6 weeks, the problem I have though is that I feel scared and insecure in this relationship. Scared of getting hurt (and its been over 5 years since my last proper relationship) but he tells me he wants to be with...

Feeling insecure as husband is 8 yrs younger to me [ 3 Answers ]

I am married for 8 yrs and have 2 sons whom hubby loves a lot.But offlate I am v insecure about my marriage because I am fat and 8 yrs elder to my husband who is handsome. Now a days I feel v insecure because my husband has never been so lovey dovey with me and now there is new young office...

Feeling a bit insecure [ 2 Answers ]

Feeling insecure!! I've known this guy since I was like 17 yrs old. I dated him for 5 yrs until I was 22yrs old. I turned 22 and wanted to hit the bars solo. Broke up with him then 2 yrs later met back up. Dated for like a day and found out I was pregnant with someone else's baby. 2 months...

View more questions Search