Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MJDisneyDork Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2009, 10:32 AM
    Old fantasy cartoon
    There was a movie I watched as a kid. It was about 15 years ago so I'm not sure how old the movie itself is but I only remember the beginning vaguely. I believe a grandpa (or maybe it was a dad) is taking his grandaughter/daughter fishing. I believe they are on their way back home when the truck breaks down. So the grandpa gets out to check the engine as the little girl's puppy runs off after a frog. The little girl chases after her puppy and then gets lost in a fantasy world. I remember Nothing after that. But I WANT TO KNOW THE MOVIE!! Lol
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 9, 2009, 05:50 PM

The Seventh Brother: A hetedik testvér (1995)
    MJDisneyDork Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2009, 09:18 PM

Oh geeze! I think that's it! You're my hero!! Thanks so much! :D :D :D
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 10, 2009, 04:38 AM
    You're very welcome :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old 80's Fantasy Cartoon with a Shadow Dragon [ 6 Answers ]

I Saw this when I was a kid on TV in the 80's. I think it was a special. What I remember is there was lots of characters and a boy with a sword who had to fight a dragon on the wall in the form of a shadow. So his shadow actually fought with the shadow dragon... Any idea what this could be??

80's-90's fantasy cartoon! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I remember watching this fantasy cartoon when I was really young, it would have to be either late 80's or very early 90's... Can't remember much about it except that there was this scene in snow and there were monsters and creatures in it... used to have the video of it so it could even be...

Kids show girls fantasy cartoon [ 7 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of this cartoon about 3 girls (I think?) and they were princesses (I think?) they had crystals to give them powers. The main heroine had blonde hair and she had a sun crystal. Then there was this coloured girl with moon crytal and I can't remember the last crystal but I...

80's cartoon fantasy movie [ 3 Answers ]

HELP! Lol I've been having major flashbacks of a chldhood movie of mine,but haven't a clue what it is! I know it must have been from the 80's, and it was a children's cartoon/fantasy movie. All I recal is a funny old man traveling through the forest and taking a rest to have some cider and bread,...

Older cartoon childhood fantasy movie [ 2 Answers ]

In the movie its like the boy is dreaming... he gets picked up by this ship and it takes him to a whole new kingdom. The king of the kingdom gives him a key, that will open every door in the kingdom, but hey must never open one bad door. He opens the bad door and evil pours out of it, like this...

View more questions Search