Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wizkid_8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2009, 10:50 AM
    Stealing her
    So here's the problem. I'm 16, she's 16 and a half and a junior while I'm a sophomore. We have been friends since kindergarten and we still are... but she has a boyfriend and I kind of like/love her. Her boyfriend is 19 and plays college basketball while I'm in school as a sophomore. I do everything I can to make myself the best I can be.. 4.77 GPA, varsity football, top of my class, tons of ap's... but that's it. I don't think I can compete with him.. how do I take her back...

I know her way more than he does... we hang out like every other day.. but she still likes him. Our relationship is weird though, she always flirts with me if there are people around or not, but it might just be friendly.. anyways.. her and my older sister are also friends (my sis is 18) and she has a sister my age as well. She has been going out with him for a year and to be honest, he doesn't seem like NBA material at ALL.. I mean the guy gets like 6 pts per game and that's giving him the benefit of the doubt that he actually plays... regardless... how do I appear like a better choice for her or,. I don't want to sound like a bad person but.. how do I separate them. I mean all of her friends are in my classes and they are all my friends but she always says if she wouldn't be with him, she would be with me.. how do I make that a reality..
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2009, 11:03 AM

The fact is you can't. She has made her choice and she has a boyfriend and has had a boyfriend for the last year.

You can continue to like her, but you can not interfer or try get her back.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2009, 11:10 AM
    Justwantfair is right, she's involved with someone else so no touchy.

The best you can do is be a good friend to her, you never know how this relationship or when it will end.

MRS.S
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2009, 11:17 AM

As the others have said, you can't make her want you. If she did, she's had plenty of time to make that choice. The good news is that given the ages, it's unlikely that they will get married and live happily ever after. It may be tough now, but who knows, maybe you and her will connect somewhere down the road.

In the meantime, you cannot interfere in her current relationship because she will only resent you and more than likely discontinue being friends with you.

Just continue to be friends and keep doing well for yourself. You sound like you'll be a great catch and maybe she (or some other lucky girl) will realize the gold mine right before them. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stealing $20 at my last day of my job [ 10 Answers ]

Hey guys I am just wondering about if I will get a criminal record if I steal 20 dollars in ESSO on the last day of the job, My boss saw it on a video tape and he have proof that I stole that much. But the problem is that I am very pissed off because they are not giving me my last paycheck and my...

Stealing law [ 3 Answers ]

What Should I Do When My Friends Are Fin To Go SHop Lift Again?

Stealing [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is 21 she was a good kid I have found out she has been stealing money from my sister she is not on drugs and knows she can ask me for money and I never turn her down she has been lying about a lot of things and I don't know what to do I told her to leave my house and she has...

Stealing under $50 [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I have been caught stealing at zellers and the cost of stealing is about $50. They took me to the back room and took my information and said that I will have to pay for whatever hbc claims. This was the first time I did something like this and I have no criminal record so far. And they said...

Stealing Wi-Fi [ 32 Answers ]

Hello, The question is If you connect to a stangers unsecured wi-fi (without permission) and use it only for legal perposes (such as the internet) without acessing any of their other resources, is it illegal?

View more questions Search