Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aart2dee2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2009, 09:29 AM
    Where to get free bid form's for painting estimates.
    Where can I find free painting bid forms on the internet if any at all.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 8, 2009, 09:37 AM

The Google machine is a wonderful thing. All you have to do is go to it and put in 'bid forms' and you can have your pick of any bid form you want.

Tick
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2009, 01:34 PM

Hi, aart2dee2!

One of the things that I do for a living is that I'm a painter. I like to use Microsoft Excel or Word to make my bid forms. If you would like, I can help you to set up your form that would be custom to the way that you want.

Thanks!
    mypaintbidfree Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2009, 06:09 AM

Hi, aart2dee2,
    Quick Books offers great forms for painting. Clough that was very kind of you to offer your help in setting up his forms.
    MyPaintBid,Free Estimates
    mrcblake Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2012, 02:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, aart2dee2!

One of the things that I do for a living is that I'm a painter. I like to use Microsoft Excel or Word to make my bid forms. If you would like, I can help you to set up your form that would be custom to the way that you want.

Thanks!
    My name is Charles Blake and I would like to how to use Microsoft excel or word to create professional bid forms.

Charles Blake
    cwhancoc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2013, 05:28 PM
    Hi, I need to come up with a proposal for a painting gig... I would like to finish it within 2 days, can you help a damsal in distress?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 27, 2013, 09:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cwhancoc View Post
    Hi, I need to come up with a proposal for a painting gig....I would like to finish it within 2 days, can you help a damsal in distress?
    You need to start your own thread for qualified answers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painting Estimates [ 7 Answers ]

I am starting my own Interior Painting Business. I'm not sure exactly how to go about giving an estimate. How do I know what to charge? Is it by the hour? If so, How much?

Heating Estimates [ 9 Answers ]

Here are my 4 estimates from southern Ohio contractors - None of them did a manual J that I know of. Goodman 3T LP gas 95 eff - 2200 Goodman ARUF Air Handler 374316 3T - $2150 Goodman 3T 14 SEER Heat Pump - $2200 Or Amana 14 SEER 3T Heat Pump - $3550 Or Tempstar LP DLX95 Heat Pump - $4850

Fair estimates [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, There are 2 things I need a plumber for in my kitchen. A local unemployed plumber (non-union) said he could help me out, but won't give me an answer about paying him... he's leaving it up to my discretion. I don't expect him to work for free, so I'd like to know a fair amount to give him. ...

Drywall estimates [ 5 Answers ]

How should I provide an accurate estimate for hanging drywall? As well as taping?

View more questions Search