Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    worried07 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2009, 04:42 PM
    Can I be pregnant if I got my period 2 weeks late?
    Okay, so its been six weeks since I got my last period. I took a pregnant. Test but it was negative. I took one a day after I was suppose to get my period and then I took another one like a week later and both were negative. But I didn't worry about it cause I have an irregular period. But I started my period today and its 2 weeks late from when I was suppose to start it. I have some pains in my stomach and cramps here and there but I don't know?:confused:
    So what do I do? Do I take another pregnancy test or should I go to the doctor? Right now my period is really light.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 6, 2009, 05:02 PM

Chances are your period is just off, it happens to all of us one time or another.

If you've had two negative pregnancy tests then you probably aren't pregnant, especially since you also started your period.

There are cases where women have their period throughout their pregnancy and never get a positive on an hpt, but that's not as common as you would think.

If you really are concerned then by all means see your doctor, no harm in that and it will put your mind at ease.

Good luck.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 6, 2009, 05:06 PM
    Also, considering that your periods are not regular, it sounds as though this was just a late period and you are not pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Still no period. 2 weeks late! [ 8 Answers ]

I think I could be pregnant but I am not sure as the tests I have done are negative. The last period I had was the 23 March and wasn't a regular period as it was on and off for only 2 days when I'm usually on for about 5. I am 2 weeks late on my period now and last night I started spotting but...

Period More Than Two Weeks Late? What Can I Do? [ 3 Answers ]

What Can I Do To Make My Period Start? I'm Sick Of Feeling Really Crappy, and just want it to be done and over with. Like I said it's more than 2 weeks late. Help Please :confused:

Why is my period 2 weeks late [ 10 Answers ]

Hello My period is 2 weeks late and I usually have a 28 day cycle. My last period was on January 29, 2008 and it is now March 13, 2008, I am really worried. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests and they all came back negative. I have pregnancy symptoms which are missing period, cramps, craving for food,...

2 weeks late on period [ 6 Answers ]

I am over two weeks late on my period. I have always been regular. Im not under any unusal stress, haven't changed my diet or weight, haven't been recently ill and haven't been on any medication. I have taken countless pregnancy tests and they have all came out negative. I feel some of the...

View more questions Search