Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nateflo78 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2006, 07:16 PM
    Backlight Burned Out
    My 2003 Honda Accord EX has a problem with the backlighting on the radio and the ac controls. All the lights have gone out, but everything else on it seems to work still. I have looked for a blown fuse but could not find one. Any suggestions?
    fast eddie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2006, 10:13 AM
    It's a common problem. If you're from Canada, you're out of luck. The dealer would take it out and send it out for repairs at your cost, just under $300.

From other posts, Honda America would take care of it for you but you have to first complain to Honda's customer care.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Center Transformer burned [ 7 Answers ]

My fan center transformer failed, I replaced it with a new one, and it has failed too. It seems the transformer burns out when the thermostat is moved to the cool setting. There must be a short in the low voltage wiring, however I'm unsure of what I should see across the different L.V. wires...

Toshiba Laptop Backlight get dark [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My Laptop: Toshiba Satellite 1115 - S103 Backlight get dark even I've already tried to adjust the brightness to max. light but it is still dark. I connected an external monitor to my Laptop then it displays normal (very bright). I've heard from friends that the inverter (what's this?) is...

Burned retina at birth [ 1 Answers ]

My step son had jaundice at birth, of course he was place under the lights. He has worn glasses since he was about 2 years old. His sight has progressively became worse. Yesterday we were told that his retinas were burned when he was placed under these lights. His retinas are progressively...

Heat Pump and burned fuse - Need HELP? [ 2 Answers ]

I am having a problem with our heat pump. The last 2 days we have noticed a burning smell downstairs and were trying to locate where it was coming from. Narrowed it down to the heat hump. Vacuumed the unit out and replaced the filter yesterday. This morning had the same problem. Seems to happen...

View more questions Search