Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    demrich Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2009, 11:06 AM
    College application fees
    Are college application fees deductible?
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

Apr 6, 2009, 11:35 AM

No.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the usual attorney fees for H-1B Application? [ 3 Answers ]

I have hired an attorney for processing the H1 case of one of my employees. She is from Florida, and quoting $3500 (Attorney fees only). It is just a simple H1-B visa application. :mad: I think its slightly steep, isn't it?

Can I deduct college application fees? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Forum and Experts, I spent a lot of money in TY 2006 applying to medical school -- test preparation class, application fees, secondary application fees, plane tickets for interviews, etc. Can I claim these expenses? I've spent at least $3,000, so needless to say it would be nice to...

College application fees and testing fees as tax deductions [ 3 Answers ]

Are the fees we are paying for our son to apply to various colleges tax deductable? Also, what about the money paid to take ACT ; SAT and AP tests? And, th emoney spent requesting these scores be sent to the universities being applied to?

Are college admission and application fees tax deductible ? [ 1 Answers ]

Are college admission and application fees tax deductible ? Since tax expert indicated that application fees are not deductable then I am assuming that the admission fees are also not deductable. Is that correct?

Are college application fees deductable? [ 1 Answers ]

My son is a high school senior, he applied to several colleges last fall of '06 at a cost of $600. Are those fees deductable from federal or California taxes? Thanks, Hackmaster4

View more questions Search