Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gem4him Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2009, 10:57 AM
    Searching for a movie title from the 80's.
    In this movie, a couple have a car accident where the husband is killed. Although she was not conscious, she saw him in a suit. Anyway he was already dead. Later, when she saw the funeral pictures she saw he was wearing the same suit she had seen him in after the wreck. Then she had some kind of healing power after that and the most significant thing I remember was that a small boy with cancer came to her in a Winnebago and she touched his head. She had moved out into the desert somewhere.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2009, 11:28 AM

The movie is called Resurrection with Ellen Burstyn

Resurrection (1980)
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2009, 11:33 AM
    It's Resurrection from 1980 with Ellen Burstyn.

ETA: D'oh! I got fatally sidetracked at first, thinking it was The Gift, so I got pimp-slapped by Emland.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm deperately searching for this 80's movie [ 2 Answers ]

The title was something like A Mother Obcessed or a Mother Obcession, a little boy get hit by a drunk driver on his way home from school and the driver drags him a ways. The mother become obcessed with finding who di this. The man leaves near by and is haunted by this and the mother eventually...

Searching for name of children's movie from the 80's [ 1 Answers ]

The premise of the movie is: A little boy lives with his crabby aunt who sends him to the store and he comes back with saltine crackers instead of unsalted crackers and on his way back to the store some how finds himself in a fantasy world where an evil guy with a black heart tries to keep him from...

Searching for title of children's sci-fi movie from 80's or 90's [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, this has been bugging me forever, so I've finally decided to ask. The details are really foggy in my mind, but what I remember of the plot is as follows: There's a young boy who meets an old man who is actually an older version of himself. The old man did some kind of delivery-type job...

View more questions Search