Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thirties girl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2009, 02:21 AM
    Lump on nipple
    I have like a white like cyst on my nipple when I squeeze it there is a white thick substance coming out I do not leak anything otherwise
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2009, 06:59 AM
    Hey.. I had something similar,sounds like a cyst,or a calicium deposit,if you have had a baby in the last year this sometimes happens.. if it does not clear up go to the doc..

Regards.. redhed35.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nipple discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I am 25 and never have had sex after my last period so I know I'm not pregnant.Yesterday,I noticed a white&clear liquid came out from my both nipple.I squeezed the area and a stream of a white/clear liquid squirted out.The liquid like gummy & sticky.What happen and What should I do? I'm scared of...

?nursing cat with on lump on nipple [ 3 Answers ]

I have a nursing cat with four kittens about 3-4 weeks old. The mother cat is young not even a year old and has had a very hard time nursing. She has developed a large oval shaped hard mass on one of her back nipples. Feels like hard cold clay. Almost feels like it is attached to body. She has...

Nipple get darker [ 4 Answers ]

Curious how far from before missed period or after missed period that you would get your nipple get darker? So, you would know that you're pregnant? Let me know. Thanks.

Dog nipple has a lump [ 3 Answers ]

I have a female dog that is about 7 years old she is a mutt, but I noticed that one of her Nipples has a lump on it, she is not fixed and about two months ago she had a false pregnancy where she carried her stuffed animmal with her where ever she went. What could it be ?

Joggers Nipple ? [ 2 Answers ]

I've heard the term "joggers nipple" somewhere around and I have no idea what it is! Does any one know? :confused:

View more questions Search