Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sphira Posts: 72, Reputation: 6

Apr 2, 2009, 07:57 AM
    Do I date this older guy or not Follow up!
    :):)for all those who answered the first of my questions thanks

ok this is what happened

i kept my mitts to myself i concentrated on my work like you all told me to but ever since then he has been a little odd i mean it used to be a good friendly relationship and i just thought he was cute but now everytime i go Infrount of him to get to the till he tenses up and looks kind of mad??? also he seems to alway always be either in the cool room when i am or be helping me make a certain thing and this could be misinterpretation but guys are difficult to figure out,:confused:anyway i don't know what his intentions are but i never push Infrount of him i also ask then go Infrount so whatever the hell he's doing i want to know any ideas and also it turns out it wasnt him who had a girlfriend so he was free all along

anyway please please tell me what i should do to find out whats going on with him cause i have a late shift next week and its just me and him closing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused::confused:
    HellHound82 Posts: 91, Reputation: 6

Sep 22, 2009, 08:17 PM

Talk to him, it seems like he likes you... if you are too nervous maybe ask him to go somewhere after work and just hang out... feel things out from there... "you miss 100% of the shots you dont take"
    dorky Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Sep 23, 2009, 07:03 AM

Sounds like he likes you though, but indeed maybe ask him to hang out after work... he might be confused or nervous as well? Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I date this older guy or not [ 14 Answers ]

OK I am totally crushing on this guy at work and he's so nice and when ever I go into the cool room to get something he is always there helping me out getting one heavy box or the other but 1 he has a girlfriend whom I'm yet to meet and 2 he's 19 and I'm only 14 I know he's way to old for me like I...

Should I date a woman 10 years older than me? [ 12 Answers ]

Well, long story short; I was at a bus stop one day and gave my jacket to this woman because it was cold. I gave her my number and said I'll pick it up some other day. She told me her age. 28 years old, and she has three kids in South America. She also had a wedding ring on, but said she's not...

Call I have my court date canceled and do it on a later date [ 1 Answers ]

I have a court date for Oct 20 for a scheduling conference for a credit card debt. I was served a summons to file an answer and I did in a timely manner then I received a Notice of Hearing that says the case is scheduled for Scheduling Conference. Can I do anything at this point. I had previously...

To-date total based on current date [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to create a forumula that will give a cumulative or "to-date" total that will exclude future months from the total. i.e. ithe point in time is August and I need to show a to-date number Through August only even though September and October are included in The...

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search