Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trendee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2009, 07:32 AM
    Skin cleanliness
    I am a young 48 yr old, and my skin is beginning to look dull and dirty, what are the best creams to use to make my skin look cleaner
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Mar 28, 2009, 04:09 PM

As you get older your skin does not shed as quick as a youngster.

Have you tried products containing AHA? They are great for older skin types. It exfoliates the skin therefore revealing the new brighter skin underneath. A good product is ALPHA H Liquid gold. When you use products containing AHA, remember to use spf everyday, at least 15 as the skin becmoes more sensitive to the sun.
    If you can't find ALPHA H, then look out for products that claim to brighten the skin, and look for the key ingredient Glycolic acid or lactic acid as they are both AHA.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cleanliness of vagina [ 27 Answers ]

Do pickles really make your vagina smell weird? I also heard that pineapples make it smell good.. :confused:

Is there a cream to promote / increase skin cell exfoliating in middle age (50) skin [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! My skin has really changed since I hit the big "50th birthday. It has become dryer, flakes, thick patches and seems like the dead skin cells don't slough off and just pack into my pores creating hard tiny bumps (sometimes dark color) below the surface and the skin thickens over. My guess is...

Pale, Dull, and Dry Skin As a Result of Skin Lightening? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, My name is linksys2000. I am new to the "Ask Me Help Desk" forum, and site. Thanks for all of the information and perspectives. Somehow, this wealth of information leads to better decisions and ultimately thoughtful choices. So thanks to all of you for promoting this site and...

Skin lightening for dark Afro skin/ max result [ 72 Answers ]

Hey, I've been reading the forums, it is so much info to absorb. Is their anyone who has had dark Afro- Amer or Afro- Carib and are know a fairer and more even complexion from using skin lighteners. If so can you lead me in a direction, I am willing to use any regime just not too expensive. Thanks...

I had skin infection on head of my penis & surrounding skin [ 1 Answers ]

I had skin infection on my penis for which I applied flucort C ointment which cured it all, but now I have started developing some pimple dots on the end curvature of the head. Kindly recommend what to be done??

View more questions Search