Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Meandjustme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2006, 07:02 PM
    Scfi cartoon movie from late 80s maybe 90s
    This ones been boiling my brain for some time now and I can only remember small bits so I'll apologise now. It was a scifi animated film a bit of a star wars rip off where a young man blonde I think, has to save (I think) his siter, it starts in and underground mine/volcano where the young man is working as a slave he escapes to the surface where he is chased into a swamp and bumps into an E.T looking yellow alien... then ends up on a space ship owned by I think a "space pirate" who takes him in and helps him. He has 10 identical gray robots as worker/guards loads of fighting he then returns to the mine/volcano to save the day I remember there being a lot of lava.

Hope that makes some sense

Thanks for looking :)
    jeslynn_26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2006, 07:10 PM
    Was there a guy with one eve and a pirate ship and a pirate always looking through a glass? I don't know but I'm looking too?
    Khail Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2008, 05:19 PM
    Did it take place on an alien planet there was a battle going on can't remember what about the cartoon had a lot of blood
    If it is not what the guys above is talking give me a name it was a scifi animated cartoon an it was long
    HELP I remember liking it not the name
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2008, 08:31 AM
    Hmm, think it's Starchaser: The Legend of Orin.
    Khail Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2008, 09:05 AM
    Tanks man but I that is not it, it is actually cartoon by Ralph Bakshi named Wizards from 1977. It influenced show like Fire&Ice 1983 and Heavy Metal
    But thanks anyway
    theBigYin1980 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2008, 02:21 PM
    Hey

I don't know if you ever found that movie but if you haven't...

Its called...
    StarChaser the Legend of Orin :eek:
    Let me know if I have been any help I was searchin for the same film and
    Eventually found it :cool:

Hope I've been some help cheers :rolleyes:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80, early 90s cartooN! Help! [ 5 Answers ]

I'm going crazy here trying to remember this cartoon I used to watch like 15 years ago... there were tiny people that lived in these villages or places. It was animated and they would mix herbs(or like random plants or something to make this blue liquid) and stuff to cure sick people. This little...

Looking for a late 80's/early 90's cartoon children's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

I must have seen this movie a hundred times and I have no clue what it is. The characters were creatures of some sort - mice, hedgehogs, something. The little sister of one of the mice, we'll call them for clarity's sake, got really sick and all the mice took her to an old woman mouse in the woods...

80s cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

This has been bothering me for months, and I cannot think of the title of this movie I watched as a kid. I remember very few details. First, it came in a teal box. I think the characters have leaves on their heads. The only scene I remember is of the characters running across a rope to cross a...

Kids movie from late 80's early 90's I think [ 11 Answers ]

There was a movie that I watched once when I was younger about a young girl who had dolls that came to life and they lived in a land that she could go to if she stepped through her mirror. I know it is not Alice and Wonderland. This movie was about the girl's grandma was getting older and she...

Help WIth an 80's HBO Cartoon Movie [ 1 Answers ]

The movie I remember was a cartoon Japanese style movie. I remember seeing it on HBO almost 17 to 18 years ago. At the beginning there was a mother pegasus on a cloud with her babies. Soemehow one of the babies ended up on earth where he came to a young woman and believe there was a black cat....

View more questions Search