Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pesau1956 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2009, 10:30 AM
    Changing the depth of the deep end of the pool
    We have a in ground pool the deep end is 9ft. We would like to change that to 5ft.
    How do you suggest we do that. We would like to fill in the hopper 3-4 ft. What do we use to do this? Sand, dirt or both? How do we finish the floor. Cement or a combination of cement and something else?
    Thanks for nay help on this matter.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 26, 2009, 08:51 AM

What is the existing pool material, what's it made of?
    mm11717 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 05:12 AM
    I have the same problem and I have a vinyl liner any suggestions
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jul 23, 2009, 10:37 AM

As you can see I have been waiting since March for 1956 to come back. You have an in ground pool with a liner, right? Where is your main drain?
    minktrapper Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2009, 04:57 PM
    I just filled my hopper end with construction grade sand and let it get rained on for about a month to settle good. I leveled covered the sand with some geo-textile cloth, the type used for new roadbed construction. I then had a custom liner made for my "new" all-one-depth pool

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Deep Deep Depths [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know the approximate depth of the deepest point in the ocean? Any ocean, the deepest one obviously hahaha Thanks

Tread depth [ 7 Answers ]

How much more than the run is the tread depth?

After cement patch, can I paint inground pool walls and not use a pool liner [ 1 Answers ]

Existing pool liner has come off (bought home with pool as is) cement patches needed. I want to just paint the cement and fill the pool. Is that doable, or do I need the pool liner.

Oral in depth [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend wants me to give him oral, and I'm not too sure how. I don't want to do anything wrong.

Fence Post Depth [ 4 Answers ]

I want to build a wood fence using 4"x 4" posts & pressure treated 6'H x 8'L pre-fab panels (shadowbox style). I want the tops of the posts to be at or slightly above the tops of the fence panels. What is the practical minimum depth the posts need to be to support the panels? Thanks

View more questions Search