Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seqjj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2009, 08:51 AM
    Accused of fraudulence!
    My "boy" cousin filed a fraudulence case at the immigration against my "girl" cousin claiming that my "girl" cousin gave him her necklace that she pawned which he got and paid for at the pawnshop a long time ago. Is it possible for him to do that even if there was no written agrreement?
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Mar 25, 2009, 08:56 AM

This question makes no sense to me, your kind of all over the place. What does immigration have to do with it? How could she have given him a necklace that she pawned, or vice-versa?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2009, 07:58 AM

I don't see any link to immigration, unless the person accused of theft is now going to lose their green card or something.

Are you saying you have 2 cousins and one accused the other of theft? It doesn't matter that it was bought at and re-sold to a pawn shop... what matters is the actual crime... the theft.

Finally yes, if someone gives you a gift and steals it back you can call the cops and report it as a robbery.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accused of being rude [ 11 Answers ]

I am often accused of being rude on the phone, or verbally to other workers. Most of these complaints result after I try to be humorous with someone who does not know me. I hear other workers talking in the same way. I am quiet, and some people think I am too serious, but when I try to lighten up,...

Accused of insubordination [ 10 Answers ]

My supervisor accused me of insubordination because I shut a door to loudly after she put her finger to her mouth indicating that I was speaking to loudly. During this repremand she said to me "Whether you like it or not I am your supervisor". I have never once indicated or spoken words to...

Accused [ 1 Answers ]

I have been falsley accused of stealing. No one seen me do it or no cameras to back it up. All they have is voided transactions and me working. But the voided transactions were not under my name and I'm not the only one who works there? My boss said he will help me but I have to admit it and then...

Being accused [ 1 Answers ]

The police have not come and got a statement yet do I give them one? What do I do? I didn't do what I'm accused of

Being false accused [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any law on the books that would help us on being falsely accused of something when are findings have proved otherwise? Is there any criminal/civil lawsuit that we could pursue on the people accusing?

View more questions Search