Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Taffy4422 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2009, 09:29 PM
    If they call should I answer
    So usually people talk about the spirts that they feel around them and usually get scared or feel waired, want to run and hide or just get away. I don't feel the earge to run or be scared, With me they call to me like they want me to do something for them, I am a believer in God and I feel hear no evil see no evil but they still call to me should I respond and let them know I can hear them and feel them you know should I answer to them?
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2009, 10:51 PM
    You should pray to God and ask him to please silence those voices. I really don't think it would be wise to follow those voices. Whenever you hear them just pray to Jesus and ask for his angels to surround you and cover you with his holy blood.

God be with you and protect you =)

MRS.S
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Mar 26, 2009, 04:11 PM

I agree with mudweiser to the suggestion of prayer, angel and Jesus's protection. I see you want to help them and honestly to conduct a search and rescue (by way of meditation alone without a circle and without protection) is extremely dangerous and you should be an equipped medium for that as you become vulnerable to the spiritual realm... since you are of the physical plain sometimes you are sensed and can be hurt. BUT if they communicate with you (and you are not attempting to communicate with them), you can ask what it is they want but always ensure that you are protected by "white love and protection" be ready to evoke Archangel Michael and his Band of Mercy to help protect you and drive the spirit out or to cross over. I guess it depends on how "you intuitively feel", but always be protected and never attempt anything alone.
    tiggerella Posts: 184, Reputation: 13

Mar 28, 2009, 06:32 PM

While I agree with xoxaprilwine that you don't want to do a "search and rescue" without proper protection, I disagree with mudweiser about asking God to silence the voices. I have had messages of hope from beyond the grave given to me by people who "hear voices" in order to prevent me from losing my soul by doing something stupid. In fact, if you read the bible cover to cover (which I did after my aunt "heard voices" telling her the only way to know the truth was to do so), you'll find that many of the greatest prophets listened to s voice in their heads - the voice of God himself! In fact, I have often been told to listen for the small, still voice when I pray in order to know what to do...
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2009, 11:22 AM
    This is a very controversial subject. It is especially once a loved one dies and you still want that connection. Tiggerella is right about hearing the voice of God [this is good].

However there are various scriptures in the bible that tells the reader that once the a person dies, they are dead. I took some scriptures from the bible in order to help you understand:

Ecclesiastes 9:5 - For the living know they will die; but the dead do not know anything, nor have they any longer a reward, for their memory is forgotten.

Job 7:9 - As a cloud fades away and disappears, so a person goes into the grave and doesn't come back again.

Job 14:10-12 - But man dies, and is laid low. Yes, man gives up the spirit, and where is he? As the waters fail from the sea, and the river wastes and dries up. So man lies down and doesn't rise. Until the heavens are no more, they shall not awake, nor be roused out of their sleep

I am sure once someone reads this the scriptures of 1 Samuel 28: 7-16 comes to question. You can read the scripture on this site which is very helpful by providing you different bible versions: http://bible.cc/1_samuel/28-7.htm. This passage tells us that Saul sought a medium to bring up Samuel, and he did in fact see him.

When it comes to talking to the dead, I don't want to say it is something not possible, but forbidden.

Another thing to remember is that Satan's minions are always around us and enjoy playing tricks on us. Here is a site to inform you a little more about demons [complete with scriptures] : http://www.essortment.com/all/aredemonreal_rimg.htm

Like I said this subject is very controversial and you can take scriptures from here and there and debate about till your blue in the face.

MRS.S
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Mar 30, 2009, 07:33 AM

True enough and I won't argue with what the bible states as you are correct in that statement... and as a Catholic I can relate to you BUT not as a Catholic being the former. Some people have been given special gifts and you can call them light workers if you like... they are contacted by the dead or the dying or they intuitively know things about you (that you would consider invasion of privacy) through intuition regarding your past, present and future... there are many types through clairvoyance, pshycomitry, clairaudiance, visions, (mediums) tools through earth such as rocks, Riki, Healing (energy work) etc. Much to which is considered unknown. I don't believe we just die though (that is why there are restless souls stuck in purgatory) I do agree that your statement was correct and it does say we are all to lay there until Judgment Day when the living and the dead will rise and be judged. However in my heart, from my experience, evil/negative energy does not rest and neither does heaven. Once the battle in heaven is over then the battle of heaven and hell is on earth. Not for the death of things but rather for a new heaven and a new earth... evil will be cleared out. Death to Rebirth. I believe in the Death to Rebirth concept but there are so many religions and cultures in this world and all you can do as a spiritual being is follow your own spiritual path. The truth is inside each of us - there are no wrong or right answers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to answer a telephone call [ 5 Answers ]

:cool: hi there I'm new here!! Is there anybody here that can help me.I've got this problem when answering a telephone call,we are on shipping business so mostly all of our client is foriegner.I just need some right ethics on how to talk to them in a nice way.its just because I'm not that good in...

Got a call from a collection agency who was taping my call [ 2 Answers ]

I just got a call from a collection agaency and wanted to gather information about a mastercard debt I owe. I told them that I don't own a mastercard, then they preceded to tell me my ss # and asked me if it was mine. I told them that the ss # was mine and how did they get my ss # since I don't own...

Should you call? [ 2 Answers ]

If a guy told u he would call u back and still hasn't and you have been in a relationship with him for 7months should u call and ask him y he hasn't called or just play hard to get and act like u haven't been waiting by the phone?

If the correct answer is May cgs, $15,500 how is the answer correct need to see work [ 1 Answers ]

P23-A The budget committee of Vinning office supply Co. Has assembled the following data. As the business manager, you must prepare the budgeted income statements for May and Jun 2006. A. Sales in April were $42,100.. You forecast that monthly sales will increase 2.0% in May and 2.4% in June.

How to answer the call as an helpdesk executive for corporate services [ 4 Answers ]

When I receive an internal call from the clients regarding a service request or a complaint how to answer the call from the help desk and to end the call.

View more questions Search