Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lanergan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2006, 08:44 AM
    Rewiring an old phone
    How do wire an old dial-up phone so I can plug it into a regular jack?
    jgj6331 Posts: 153, Reputation: 19

Sep 7, 2006, 08:16 AM
    Check out this link:

http://www.oldphoneman.com/AntiqueTelephoneRepair.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rewiring a phone jack [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! Does anyone know how to rewire a phone jack? It's in my den but it's a different line/number than the one I use in the rest of the house. I want to put my computer/DSL/fax/answering machine in that room without running an extension phone cord across the floor and down the hallway. The phone...

Rewiring to make a single phone line [ 5 Answers ]

Presently I have two phone lines, my main one and a line for my computer. They are in two separate boxes outside. I would like to remove the additional line but don't want to pay the $85 or more to have a phone guy fix it up. I would just like all the phone lines to be for the primary line. If...

Rewiring air compressor [ 4 Answers ]

How do I rewire a 220V 2 hrp. Air compressor to 110V?

Stolen phone - am I stuck with phone charges? [ 3 Answers ]

My cell phone was stolen recently and the guy who stole it called all over the place, adding about $175 in phone charges to our phone bill. I reported it stolen to Qwest, but they say the charges are still my responsibility. I am planning to refute the bill, but I don't know the correct...

Rewiring a phone jack [ 2 Answers ]

I wired our phone lines 10 years ago so that I could have 2 phone lines. Now I am having a third line added. How do I rewire an existing phone line for the third line. I just want to replace an existing fax/computer line with a dedicated computer line. I only need to do the one outlet next to...

View more questions Search