Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nosearmy Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 09:47 PM
    Magnetic Spooky Tower Ball Run
    My friend had this toy when we were kids in the 80s but neither he nor I are able to remember the name of it now. It was a haunted tower with a magnetic silver ball, a little smaller than a pinball, and the idea was to guide the ball through the tower using magnets. There was an elevator, pulleys, rails, and other mechanisms which conveyed it from the bottom to the top. At different points in the run it would switch from one conveyance to the next, and at these points skill would be required to make the transfer successfully. It was a fascinating thing and I loved doing it over and over. If you can tell me the name you'll remove a weight that's been on my mind for years... I've asked this question on other sites and people have told me they know what I'm talking about, but can't remember its name either.

Long live the 80s!
    kiddycarer Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2009, 05:30 PM

Ghost castle or kongman?
    Type in kongman game in eBay to see if it's the one other than that I have no idea any more clues as to its colour pictures on it etc...
    nosearmy Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2012, 08:06 PM
    Wow, I have never played Kongman but it looks exactly like the one I played, except for the theme. It has the same elements--the stairs, the thing like an elevator (here a balloon), the crane, and the magic flying part at the end. The only difference is the theme, which was like a haunted castle. Thanks so much! I never actually thought I would have any answer, much less something so close to the correct one!

Unfortunately I can't find any more info about my version. You suggested "Ghost Castle," but that only brought up some old board games that look nothing like it. Trying "Tomy 80s magnetic toys" etc etc didn't help either. Still, just seeing Kongman makes me feel so much better, like I said, it is a load I've had on my mind for years. Thanks again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This is getting spooky ! [ 18 Answers ]

I read a post here about a year ago regarding the paranormal significance of ll:ll showing up several times under different circumstances, i.e. looking at the clock and it reads ll:ll, maybe every time you look at the clock, be it am or pm. Or the date coming up ll:ll while you are reading a book....

I got base ball and foot ball trying to fine out how much [ 1 Answers ]

Oj simpson 1975 card Two pete rose cards Will mays baseball gold card 1964 Michael jordan rookie baseball card

Modifying a HPS ballast, spooky! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi chaps, I have a 400W Metal Halide bulb and ballast. The bulb socket is permanantly attached to the end of the ballast and the unit is designed to hang vertically from the opposite end of the ballast. I would like to separate the ballast from the bulb by two meters. I have opened the ballast...

View more questions Search