Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    silleri0744 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 09:11 AM
    Cannot get internet access
    I have set up a wireless connection on my laptop,but am unable to get a internet connection through my AOL or internet explorer in my home,however can access the internet through internet explorer on the laptop in my place of work.
    jamesbraken Posts: 157, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 02:31 AM
    Hi,
    You can access the internet in your home computer. It needs setup a wireless connection at your home. You should have wireless card in your computer which, is setup at your home then, configure the wireless internet connection in the other computer.
    Internet explorer is a browser for accessing the internet and by default it is installed with windows in every computer. So, please configure the wireless setup at home in the other computer and it will work.
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2009, 07:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by silleri0744 View Post
    I have set up a wireless connection on my laptop,but am unable to get a internet connection through my aol or internet explorer in my home,however can access the internet through internet explorer on the laptop in my place of work.
    Please explain your setup. Do you have a Wireless router? How are you getting your Internet service (Cable Modem, DSL, Dial-up?).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cannot access to internet but the internet connection is good [ 10 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a problem, and I have no clue about it. I have a wireless internet connection and I don't know what happened but I can not access to the internet. The wireless connection is fine, there is the green icon saying that the signal is perfect, but when I open the internet...

Internet Access [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys. Am in charge of maintaining the internet connection and access in our company. But am facing a challenge of how to permit and deny internet access to the rest of the staff. 1. Is there a way of doing this? 2. Which type of software do I need? I use the Dynamic IP addresiing... That...

Internet URL Access [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I have one computer, 450 MHz Pentium, running IE 5.50 sp1, that won

Internet access [ 9 Answers ]

Hi AOL v9 using xp does not install files to connect to service when requested No AOL browser visible Ta Norm

Internet access [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small network of 8 computers running Windows XP home edition and connected to the internet using my telephone company's DSL service. Each computer has an individual's e-mail account using Outlook Express so I need internet connection for this function. What I want to do is prevent certain...

View more questions Search