Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BETTERWAY2CLEAN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2009, 12:46 PM
    Foreclosed home cleaning service
    I currently have a part-time cleaning business and I am interested in cleaning foreclosed home. I live in Fayetteville N.C. I'm licensed and bonded. Where beside going to court house do I find out about and who to talk to about cleaning them.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 22, 2009, 01:03 PM

Check with local banks and mortgage lenders. Put together a presentation and ask for the person or department responsible for managing foreclosed properties.
    Preservation Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

May 27, 2009, 02:49 PM

Check out Cubic yard on the internet and download the book that is being offered
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 27, 2009, 05:28 PM

Hi, BETTERWAY2CLEAN!

Field Asset Services might be another outfit to check out.

Below, is the link. They operate on a nation-wide basis.

The Premier Property Preservation, REO Maintenance And Repair Service Firm In The US

I've had some employment with them in recent months. They do pay and seem to be reputable.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home Cleaning Service [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, I want to start my own home cleaning business part-time with the hopes of going full time. My goal is to earn exceedingly above and beyond my current salary so that I can quit my job. I've already looked into becoming licensed and bonded. Does anyone have any suggestions? I was reading...

Tenant in a Foreclosed home [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I are renting a home in Deltona, Florida from Remax Realty. Together we have four children. We were just served with Foreclosure papers. We called the realty company asking if we can move to another one of their rental properties and they stated that we had to stay in the current...

What do I do the home I rent is being foreclosed? [ 2 Answers ]

About 7 months ago my children , my husband and myself moved in to an apartment on April 23rd 2008 our landlord told us we have about 4 weeks until we have to be out because he no longer owns the house it now belongs to the bank. He and his girlfriend are harassing us for the rent monet so the...

Home cleaning service [ 1 Answers ]

How do I start to clean houses. Do I need a license?

Landlords home is being foreclosed on. [ 6 Answers ]

I am from Missouri and the owner of the home we are renting is being foreclosed on due to nonpayment. We have been paying our rent on time but we are faced with being evicted. What are our rights and since we have a years lease are they obligated to reimburse us for they remainder 6month lease?

View more questions Search