Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JEDWARD2000 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2006, 11:11 AM
    Hampton Bay Wireless Remote
    I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan and broke the remote control, is there anybody out there who knows where I can purchase another one? Also, if there is someone out there who is familiar with the unit, perhaps you can tell me how to switch off the fan without using the remote. The wall switch turns the entire unit on or off and I would like to use the lights without the fan, so if there is anyone out there who can help me I would appreciate it. The model number is UC7030T. :rolleyes:
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2006, 12:01 AM
    Many stores including Home Depot sell universal remotes that should work, otherwise you will need to contact the manufacturer. Unless it has pullchains the remote is the only means of operating the fan.

http://www.ceiling-fans-n-more.com/c...e-controls.php

Sep 7, 2006, 08:17 PM
    I went to Home Depot but the universal remotes had another part with it that I was told had to be connected to the fan before the remotes would work. I simply wanted a replacement remote because I think I need an electrician to connect the wires from the attachment. I also went to the Hampton Bay web site and did not see where I could purchase a replacement remote. Any other suggestions?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2006, 09:30 PM
    Those aren't the universal remotes, those are the remote/receiver kits. Universal remotes will operate your TV as well.

Sep 8, 2006, 03:51 AM
    Thanks, I will go to another Home Depot and see about these universal remotes...
    51Woodie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2011, 10:56 AM
    A replacement for the Hampton Bay Wireless Remote Model: UC7030T. It is a Hampton Bay UC7078T with reverse, $19.95.
    REPLACEMENT
    Hampton Bay UC7078T with reverse (shown besides original) $19.95
    Here is a link to the site:
    http://www.replacementremotes.com/Hampton-Bay/Buy-UC7030T-Fan-Lighting-Remote-Control.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Remote Video/fan Remote Control [ 16 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Video & Fan Remote Control (Model #UR8050T). It has been working fine for about 2 years until it recently began malfunctioning. It still operates the television, but the use of the fan/light features has stopped working. It will not turn the fan on or off, and the light is...

Wireless remote power control [ 3 Answers ]

I would lke to be able to operate a water pump remotely. The pump is rated at 1hp and operates on 110v. I can find remote units but they specify a 1/3 hp limit. Can anyone tell me where I can find the desired unit? Thanks, Bob

Hampton Bay Wireless Remote Installation [ 1 Answers ]

I've just installed a Hampton Bay Reddington IV ceiling fan, and I'm not sure about the directions to install the wireless remote. The remote has five wires coming out of it. 2 white (AC IN N, MOTOR N), 2 black (AC IN L, MOTOR L) and 1 blue (FOR LIGHT). However, I've only got 3 wires coming out...

Hampton bay fan wireless remote [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all! I have a hampton bay ceiling fan with a wireless remote control. I'm not sure of the model# of the fan, but the remote has a model # on the back of it that is: UC7030T. Every button on the remote works except for the light dimmer button. It doesn't even illuminate the red led indicator...

Hampton Bay remote [ 3 Answers ]

Just installed a new fan w/ remote, lights ,upper and lower dim and brighten well with remote however fan does not operate at all. Wires from ceiling outlet are black, white, red and ground green. Instructions from mfg. show no connection for the red wire. I've tried it with the black and have...

View more questions Search