Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chevtri Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2009, 01:18 PM
    Best push lawnmower
    Does anybody know the best push mower for the bucks... is the briggs engine as good as a honda engine over a long time... live in a area where I have a few banks to mow, so I will certainly need a self-propelled. Hopefully lightweight, and hopefully a non-rusting deck... THANKS A lot! Chevtri
    mower_man Posts: 81, Reputation: 2

Mar 20, 2009, 03:53 PM

Craftsman or honda.

Craftsman.they are very reliable and at a low cost!Craftsman Tools, Fitness Equipment, Kenmore Appliances, Lawn & Garden - Sears.com.

Honda is very expensive!they have a spcial rust proof plastic deck.Portable Generators, Pressure Washers, Heaters, Hand + Power Tools | Northern Tool + Equipment

Honda or briggs.

Craftsman comes with either a briggs or honda.

All engines will last longer if you take good care of them,same as the mower!

Happy shopping/good luck!

Mower_Man

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Push Ups [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 16 years old, and want to know which is the best way to do push ups, I know there is many variations, such as inclined, on knuckles etc Which is the best for building up biceps and chest? Thanks

Murray push lawnmower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Murray push lawnmower that I want to know the year of manufacture. Model 21673X92A Date Mfg 1283 It has a Tecumseh engine TVXL115 56025A Many thanks.

Push?! [ 9 Answers ]

I was wondering what crybabypirate meant when she said to push when I go up about my roundoffs.Was she talking about my hands or my feet?? Remember, there is no stupid question.! addy

Push lawnmower will start, but immediately dies [ 1 Answers ]

The push mower is a 4.5 HP. It was bought last year. After pushing the primer 2-3 times I can get it to start, but it will immediatiely die. I can keep it running by pushing the primer. I've replaced the spark plug, cleaned the air filter and replaced the gas. Any ideas are appreciated.

View more questions Search