Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Martine23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2009, 02:24 PM
    Feeling dizzy, faint and having pins needles in head
    Hi there,
    I am new to this site. Recently I have been feeling a bit dizzy and faint and have also been getting feelings of pins and needles in my head. I went to the doctor about it and my blood pressure was checked and it was low and I also had a full blood count done and the results came back and everything was normal. Doctor checked my eyes, reflexes and everything was normal. I recently had a gallbladder operation and since then I have been having these feelings. Do you think it could be related to my operation? Has anyone else experienced these symptoms and have they come right? Do you think that it could also be that my back or neck might be out causing the pins and needles??
    Thanking you in advance.
    Ren6 Posts: 539, Reputation: 121

Mar 19, 2009, 03:13 PM
    To me, it sounds like when you are about to faint. How low was your bp? Anesthesia can take a couple of days to work out of your system, but any longer than that and I'd be concerned. I'd get back to the doctor I were you! I hope you feel better soon...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pins & Needles [ 10 Answers ]

My 14yr old daughter is suffering from pins & needles. Every time she crosses her legs she starts getting pins & needles it tends to last for about 5-10mins. I'm starting to get quite worried about this as it is happning more & more. Should I get her checked out and what is the reason for this?

Pins & Needles [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have had Pins & Needles in the left side of my left hand for 5-6 days now, it sometimes dies down but never actually stops, like right now its really bad, doesn't hurt, just annoying pins & needles! It starts at the top of my little finger in my left hand, keeps in line with my little finger...

Feeling dizzy in new apartment! [ 2 Answers ]

We recently moved into a new apartment. When we first moved in about 2 months ago, there was a strong paint smell because the landlord repainted the house and he also installed new carpets. For many days I left all the windows open for a few hours and turned on the ventilation/exhaust fans to get...

Constant pain, fatigue, pins/needles sensation etc [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I am a 27 year old female and getting pretty frustrated. For the past few years I have been struggling with muscle pain (mainly in my back and neck), skin rash, diarrhea, fatigue, pins and needles in my legs/feet, and at times dizziness. I have had mri's, cat scans, blood work, etc and...

Weird pins and needles! [ 11 Answers ]

Why do I have pins and needles in my head?? X

View more questions Search