Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    longlostfam Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2009, 11:03 AM
    Looking for someone
    It was last year I found out that I have a half brother from my bio father. I don't speak to my bio dad for many reasons but I was able to find this out from him and he does not speak to my half brother as well. Which boggles my mind because he does know some things about him. His name is George Marshall and he lives in California. I think a family was mentioned but he is about 30 yrs old. Im not sure of how to locate him and I don't have any money either and I would be happy to at least know who he was before its to late. Thanks for any help. :confused:
    rg61fc Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Mar 19, 2009, 11:07 AM
    Do you know what city or near what city in ca he lives in?? Google his name and see what comes up. Also check Face book and myspace you could stumple across him there.
    longlostfam Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2009, 11:11 AM

Nope my bio father didn't say which city. I did check myspace and Facebook but nothing comes up for a 30 yr old. I just checked on Google I got like 30 persons on the list. Now to find out which one is the hard part lol
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Mar 20, 2009, 02:48 PM

Hello longlostfam. With your provided information, there are only four (4) listings which would match your search. There is a conflict in age though. Each listing list their respective ages over thirty (30). Without a birth date or middle initial there wasn't much to work with.

George Marshall:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search