Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DSpeezo3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2009, 08:38 PM
    Peak sales for Midwest Products
    Peak sales for Midwest Products, a wholesale distributor of leaf rakes, occur in August. The company's sales budget for the third quarter showing these peak sales is given below:

July
    August
    September
    Total

Budgeted sales (all on account)
    $
    $
    $
    $

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From past experience, the company has learned that 20% of a month's sales are collected in the month of sale, another 70% are collected in the month following sale, and the remaining 10% are collected in the second month following sale. Bad debts are negligible and can be ignored. May sales totaled $434,000, and June sales totaled $524,000.

Requirement 1:

Prepare a schedule of expected cash collections from sales, by month and in total, for the third quarter. (Leave no cells blank - be certain to enter "0" wherever required. Omit the "$" sign in your response.)

July
    August
    September
    Total

May sales
    $

$

$

$

June sales

July sales

August sales

September sales

Total cash collections
    $

$

$

$

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requirement 2:

Assume that the company will prepare a budgeted balance sheet as of September 30. Compute the accounts receivable as of that date. (Omit the "$" sign in your response.)

Accounts Receivable
    $

Hint 1
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 18, 2009, 12:01 AM
    Thank you for taking the time to copy your homework to AMHD.
    Please refer to this announcement: Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Homework Help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Concrete pricing in midwest [ 3 Answers ]

How much can I expect to pay for 14 yards of concrete in the midwest? My project is 15 ft wide by 75 feet long by 4" deep.

How long does it take a med. To peak in urine [ 1 Answers ]

What is the highest peak time for urine detection after taking 40mg of oxycontin. Thank you

Best Tattoo Shop in the Midwest? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a large tattoo down my left sides as well as a smaller one on my right. I would like to have both added to. Because it's intricate and I'm picky I would be willing to travel for the best. Anyone have suggestions on a great tattoo shop in the midwest. I live in Southern Indiana so...

Is heat pump an option in midwest and ductwk ? [ 5 Answers ]

This might be too general, don't know... Also, PLEASE don't tell me to goggle this... I've done some looking, I'll do more. Would like any advice from those in the know... Have a ranch with full finished basement, 2000 sqft up, 1000 dn, built 1950's. No 2nd floor to heat/cool. Central AC...

View more questions Search