Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cuteboy665 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2009, 09:27 AM
    How to put games on a iPod touch
    How do you play runescape on an iPod touch and Psp
    creatorp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2009, 08:46 AM
    I don't know about runescape on PSP but I know how to play runescape on the Itouch. First you have to download something on your computer called Real VNC. Next download Mocha VNC Lite. I recommend that you get Jaadu VNC because Mocha has a really bad lag. Jaadu is 15 dollars but if you jailbreak your iPod, then you can get it free. To get Jaadu for free, go to cydia on jailbroken iPod, add the source cydia.hackulo.us. Once you have the source go to sections click hackulo.us and download installous. Once you have installous you will need to answer a greasemonkey question. The Answer is Cavern. Once you go to appulo.us click search. Type in Jaadu. Find Jaadu VNC, go all the way to the bottom and choose the latest version of the app. Choose a source and do what it says. I recommend appscene.org. Once you press download there will be a black screen with a download and install button. Click download and wait for it to finish. Once it is done, go to the download tab and click on what you downloaded and click install. Once you install, find the app and open it. Go to your computer and open Real VNC. Set up a password for real VNC and click finish. Find the little icon next to the time. Leave the mouse over for 1 or 2 seconds and it will tell you your ip address. Go to Jaadu VNC and put in the ip address, the type of Computer, the port that is set which is usually 5900, and put the password in. Click connect and wait. On your cpu screen something will come up that will say, "New user is connecting Accept or Decline". Click accept and you can control your computer screen from your iPod. Enjoy
    sweettart288 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2009, 08:47 AM
    I don't know about runescape on PSP but I know how to play runescape on the Itouch. First you have to download something on your computer called Real VNC. Next download Mocha VNC Lite. I recommend that you get Jaadu VNC because Mocha has a really bad lag. Jaadu is 15 dollars but if you jailbreak your iPod, then you can get it free. To get Jaadu for free, go to cydia on jailbroken iPod, add the source cydia.hackulo.us. Once you have the source go to sections click hackulo.us and download installous. Once you have installous you will need to answer a greasemonkey question. The Answer is Cavern. Once you go to appulo.us click search. Type in Jaadu. Find Jaadu VNC, go all the way to the bottom and choose the latest version of the app. Choose a source and do what it says. I recommend appscene.org. Once you press download there will be a black screen with a download and install button. Click download and wait for it to finish. Once it is done, go to the download tab and click on what you downloaded and click install. Once you install, find the app and open it. Go to your computer and open Real VNC. Set up a password for real VNC and click finish. Find the little icon next to the time. Leave the mouse over for 1 or 2 seconds and it will tell you your ip address. Go to Jaadu VNC and put in the ip address, the type of Computer, the port that is set which is usually 5900, and put the password in. Click connect and wait. On your cpu screen something will come up that will say, "New user is connecting Accept or Decline". Click accept and you can control your computer screen from your iPod. Enjoy
    yourgrammaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2011, 11:32 AM
    Download

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IPod Touch +DVD Rips [ 2 Answers ]

I adore my school's marching band. I adore them so much that I am inclined to rip their performance DVD and put it onto my iPod touch. I ask, is it possible to upload ripped DVDs onto my iPod Touch 2gen without the warranty voiding and turning the iPod into a "brick"? I would prefer an...

IPod Touch/PSP [ 2 Answers ]

Do you have to be in a wifi hotspot to use the internet on these two devices? :confused: :confused: :confused:

How is the Ipod Touch? [ 5 Answers ]

Is the Ipod touch worth its money? Is it so touch sensitive that if its in my pocket will it start clickign things on its on? Does it have a hold button? Any bugs with it? Tell me how it is!

Iphone/ipod touch [ 4 Answers ]

I have an iPod touch and when I take it to school I want to connect to the internet/wifi but there is no connection. I was mainly wondering if there is any small wifi type thing I can plug into the usb port or something that will give me wifi on my touch. All the computers have just normal internet...

View more questions Search