Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jigicou Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Mar 13, 2009, 07:18 AM
    How can I not be so apathetic
    How can I start caring about things again. I have become so apathetic its like I'm just coasting threw life on the side lines. How can I not be apathetic, what steps do I have to take if any.
    MicroMama Posts: 27, Reputation: 7

Mar 13, 2009, 08:05 AM

It sounds like you're depressed. You should make a doctor's appointment and tell him/her about how you're feeling. You don't have to live your life feeling this way. There are therapies and/or medications that can put the spark back in you and give you a purpose again.
    Maggie 3 Posts: 262, Reputation: 41

Mar 16, 2009, 09:22 PM
    It's all in our mind, its what we think. Every achievement or failure starts with a thought.
    We learn how to control our thought patterns and we learn how to control our world.
    Our mind is the most powerful, creative and constructive force that we humans have.
    We all have a choice on how to use it, good or bad, or a little of everything. We
    Are the product of our prevailing habits of thoughts. If you can learn that you have
    The power to change everything about yourself you will cease to worry. Set out to change your state of mind by using your imagination to establish a new set of ideas. There is no limit to the creative power of our mind, it moves in silence bringing together the full measure of
    Your thoughts. This is how I see it, we sow and grow and reap our thoughts in the
    Same way as you do in a garden. You plant a seed with thoughts believing it will
    Come to pass and it will. You use good positive thoughts so you will reap good.
    Have a mental housecleaning and have one everyday. As you go forward you must
    Stop thinking on thoughts of poverty, distress, anger, criticism, misery, fearful, and all other negative things. Don't let any of these thoughts come into your mind. When one of these thoughts come into your mind tell yourself that you have the power to overcome every negative and evil thought. Choose immediately to think on the positive and say tHis affirmation, " I AM HEALTHY, STRONG, YOUNG, POWERFUL, LOVING, HARMONIOUS, SUCCESSFUL AND HAPPY " . This is a good affirmation to say several times a day. Or anytime you think you are weakening. And also say before going to sleep at night. Always go to sleep with positive thoughts on your mind. When you repeat this affirmation, you are impressing your mind with these qualities as a basis for this new character you are building for yourself. You must believe in what you are saying and your fears and doubts will cease. Go to the library and pick up some books on improving yourself.

MAGGIE 3

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search