Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bkmc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2009, 06:49 AM
    Can it finally be?
    I have never done this before, but I'm hoping someone might have an idea of what's going on. My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for a few months now. This month my period was 4 days late. I had bad cramps for 4 days before it finally did start. It was extremely light and bright red the first day, the second day it was heavier but by 4 pm the second night, the bright red stopped and now there is nothing but old brown blood. This is just something that I have never experienced before. My stomach just feels sick, not really from cramps, but it just hurts.
    GNL685 Posts: 170, Reputation: 9
    -

Mar 13, 2009, 03:16 PM

The only other explanation is implantation bleeding but it is not flowing its usually a pinkish color when u wipe that lasts about 1 or 2 days I believe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think this is finally over and I can't take it [ 8 Answers ]

I really need some good advice as I am really struggling to cope with this break up.I have been with my boyfriend for 5 years and been through our fair share of ups and downs. In those five years we have broken up and then got back together as we would usually realise after a few weeks that we...

Finally Just Let Go [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I have tried everything to get over my ex boyfriend, we broke up two years ago and its still hard. You get advice from friends or family members or even goole it. But nothing will help but time. But right now its hurting me as time go's by. I just want him out of my life. I have deleted his...

Yea, yea, yea, finally [ 16 Answers ]

Phony rip off liar getting what he deserves!! Poetic Justice! BALTIMORE (AP) -- A federal jury on Wednesday awarded the father of a fallen Marine $2.9 million in compensatory damages after finding a fundamentalist Kansas church and three of its leaders liable for invasion of privacy and...

Finally [ 19 Answers ]

Just thought I would let everyone know that I finally went into labor Wednesday night(went to hospital at 10 till midnight at which point found out I was already at a 4) I dilated quickly, and pushed him out in only two contractions. He's a healthy 7 lbs 7.2 ounces 19 3/4 inches!

Finally [ 8 Answers ]

Earlier, I asked if it was OK to ask him out. You guys were very helpful. But I couldn't pull myself to ask him So finally he asked me. But now that were going out. We don't tlak as much. Like barley at all It bothers me because this stupid girl In my class alays makes moves on him And he...

View more questions Search