Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nursekathy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2009, 03:00 PM
    Point system
    Some states have a point system every crime is assigned to does traffic violation count
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2009, 04:32 AM

I don't understand the question. Criminal Court has a different point system from Traffic Court.

Is that what you are asking?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

97 honda passport fuel system too lean mass bad air flow system [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1997 Honda Passport with the 3.2 V6 which I am trying to fix. The OBD2 is saying the fuel trim system too lean (cylinder bank 1 code # P0171) and the mass air flow system performance problem code#P0101. I am not sure what it is that is wrong. Can someone tell me where to start?

Florida point system [ 1 Answers ]

I have read document after document and I cannot find the information on how many points grand theft of a building and burglary would be. My boyfriend also has a prior felony conviction in another state (3rd degree receiving stolen property) and I know that would be counted in addition to the other...

Point-to-point diagram [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know about the use of point-to-point diagrams in electrical/electronics engineering.

Point to point diagram [ 2 Answers ]

Please I want to know about electrical point to point diagram

How do I increase H2O pressure on well system with a water filtration system? [ 2 Answers ]

Howdy, I would like to know how I can increase my water pressure. My current system uses a well pump with a small pressure tank, and "D" control valve. It then runs through a WATERSOFT filtration tank, RAINSOFT water softner, and on the Hot water side, an AQUASTAR on demand hot water system. I...

View more questions Search